PRESTIGE Interview Question: When I arrived for the interv... | Glassdoor

Interview Question

Sales and Marketing Representative Interview Sacramento, CA

When I arrived for the interview at the Sacramento location

there were 8 other people sitting in a small lobby, all there for the same interview, scheduled at the same time! The woman at the desk gave us a small questionnaire to fill out and then they started calling people in for "interviews". It was extremely fast paced, each person was only in the interview office for maybe 5-7 minutes. It was awkward and felt like speed dating. Lol Once I was called back, the woman asked me the exact same question I'd been previously on the phone and the only additional question was, "What do you like to do for fun?" Nothing about my marketing or sales background. I was told that I'd be notified if I was gping to be scheduled for a second interview OR NOT within 48 hours. Never heard a word back. I called to follow up about four days after the first in house interview, was told that I'd hear back later that day, still nothing. It's been two weeks and I've yet to receive any contact. Super unprofessional. My take on the interview is that it's not an interview at all, I definitely got the impression that they just want to see what you look like and I'm suspicious that they're also interested in your age. I say that because the people walking around who worked there all appeared to be relatively young. Both are just speculation on my part, but it seemed extremely obvious.
Answer

Interview Answer

1 Answer

I just told her what I liked to do for fun, sports, gardening, etc. Again, the question seemed pointless.

Interview Candidate on Jul 16, 2018

Add Answers or Comments

To comment on this, Sign In or Sign Up.