White House Black Market Part Time Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Part Time Sales Associate

White House Black Market Part Time Sales Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at White House Black Market

1.8

Anonymous Employee in Greensboro, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at White House Black Market (Greensboro, NC) in August 2012.

Interview

It was an interview in the store and lasted about an 45 minutes to an hour. First they brought me to the back and asked me basic interview questions, then I was told to pick out 3 wardrobes for a woman who was taking a trip to Vegas. Then I was to explain each outfit.

Interview Questions

• They asked me why I thought I'd be a good fit for the job.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for White House Black Market

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edison, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at White House Black Market (Edison, NJ) in June 2016.

Interview

The interview process wasn't the usual "Tell me about yourself" questions that potential employees would get. The manager was more focused on my personality than my qualification. The process itself was fine but the waiting was a bit of waste of time because I waited a week and a half for them to tell me they needed someone with full time hours when I applied for a Part-time position. And I told the manager before the interview started that I was a college student and needed part-time course until December. It would be my last semester at my university. But if she wanted a full time associate, she should have told me from the beginning, better yet ...she shouldn't have given the interview with me at all. That was the main reason why she didn't hire me.

Basically, don't waste your time applying here if you are a student or you want part time hours. They will need you when they need you.

Interview Questions

• When walked in the store, what did you notice?
      What do you know about White House Black Market?
      What kind of woman do you think WHBM represented?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Springfield, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at White House Black Market (Springfield, MO) in August 2015.

Interview

I was called by the Store Manager and brought in for an interview. She asked me some questions about me and told me about how things are a little different at White House Black Market. She was very upfront about this job requiring associates to not only help clients in the fitting room, but to also suggest other items to complement her selection and fully wardrobe them. I was not only a Sales Associate, but a Personal Stylist as well.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time that you used teamwork to get a job done.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at White House Black Market (New York, NY) in January 2016.

Interview

Very long but quick and easy and the questions was also very simple and not to basic or annoying. For example the "why do you want to work for us?" Question which is very rhetorical I need money!! But overall the interview was amazing and went very well

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I interviewed at White House Black Market (New York, NY) in April 2016.

Interview

Introduced myself to the manager and filled out an application online. Within 5 days, I was called in for an interview. The manager was extremely warm and welcoming (as were all the other employees I encountered). Had a very comfortable and pleasant experience.

Anonymous Employee in Springfield, MO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at White House Black Market (Springfield, MO) in August 2015.

Interview

I was recruited. They called me while on vacation and asked me to come in to get details on how to apply. They asked a couple questions but were really wanting to meet my terms. After that, I applied online and started working.

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at White House Black Market (Memphis, TN) in February 2011.

Interview

A one on one interview with a member of the management team. The manager was very nice and knowledgeable about the company. The interview only took 20 minutes and it included various questions as well as a style session.

Interview Questions

• How do you feel about our mantra "Feel Beautiful?"   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Long Beach, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at White House Black Market (Long Beach, CA) in February 2011.

Interview

The interview was about 30 minutes long. She asked me about my college major, my resume, goals during and after college, and we talked about fashion and my competitiveness. I got hired on the spot and we ended up chatting about fashion for the last 10 minutes.

Interview Questions

• What are your career goals now and after college?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Short Hills, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at White House Black Market (Short Hills, NJ) in March 2014.

Interview

it was great! the assistant manager asked about my experience and what my plans were for the future. she then gave me a customer scenario of an event she needed an outfit for and I picked out 3 options. it was very simple, easy and fun! I then had to set up the fitting along with shoes and accessorize the outfits. once i was finished i explained my thought process behind each outfit with descriptive details of how they can be worn multiple ways

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at White House Black Market (New York, NY) in July 2014.

Interview

Met with the Store Manager in the dirty break room for about 10 minutes. She was nice. she also didn't give me the vibe of a SM as she seemed very young. She asked the usual questions. Nothing to hard. She told me on the spot that the job was mine but she would call me on Sunday to confirm. It took about three weeks to get a callback, and that was only because my friend who referred me intervened.