White House Black Market Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

White House Black Market Sales Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at White House Black Market

2.0

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at White House Black Market (Chicago, IL) in September 2017.

Interview

Interviewed at two different locations. I was warmly welcomed at one store and there were multiple associates on the floor. Other store only had 2 people on the floor and later found out that they were the only 2 working that afternoon so the interview was a bit abrupt.

Interview Questions

• No hard questions at either. More of a conversation, especially at the first location. The "tell me about yourself" question was the first question at both locations.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for White House Black Market

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at White House Black Market (Houston, TX) in April 2017.

Interview

Called in for interview with a assistant manager, then afterward had a follow up interview with the manager. Hired on the spot. Was given my time slots and my schedule that same day. Overall great experience.

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at White House Black Market (Baltimore, MD) in August 2015.

Interview

I first interviewed briefly on the phone and was asked to come in. The manager asked me what I would do in certain situations with customers. She had me prepare 3 different outfits from clothes in the store - business casual, evening out, and daytime casual.

Interview Questions

• How would you help a customer who had an event this evening?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at White House Black Market (Nashville, TN) in August 2015.

Interview

Basic sales scenario type questions. They also want to get a feel of your personality so I was asked about hobbies and things like that. It was overall very easy, I didn't really try that hard at all which should have let me know that they were in desperate need to hire. The worse part is the online application part.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Boise, ID

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at White House Black Market (Boise, ID).

Interview

The store manager and I went into one of the empty dressing rooms and she asked me a few questions about my background and experience. She then asked me to put an outfit together and gave me a tip to not grab anything on sale.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any plans to want to become a manger in the future?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Corona, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at White House Black Market (Corona, CA) in February 2014.

Interview

I applied online and was called into an interview with the Store Manager. I had a one on one interview with the store Manager. It was an easy and relaxed interview.

Interview Questions

• Asked me about my sales experience.
      Asked about how I would handle a difficult customer   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Redmond, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at White House Black Market (Redmond, WA) in December 2016.

Interview

Fast and easy. Hired on the spot, but position was definitely oversold and the pay rate was rigid. The online application takes a VERY long time (an hour or two of barraged questions)

Anonymous Employee in Manhasset, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at White House Black Market (Manhasset, NY) in June 2016.

Interview

Take a test online, get a call and you are hired. No questions asked. They really do hire anybody and everybody. I did not have any experience in retail yet I was given the job on the spot. The personality quiz was common sense.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at White House Black Market in June 2013.

Interview

Basic interview. They assessed my personality and the way I dressed for the interview. Made an example that helped understand sales more based on the attire I wore. Overall just talked about the brand and the association of the brand within the company. Manager was very nice and welcoming.

Interview Questions

• Give me an example of a time you received memorable customer service.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at White House Black Market (Saint Louis, MO) in September 2015.

Interview

Met with manager and we just talked. I was asked about my ability to work with women and be able to offer them the product with a positive attitude and to meet sales goals. Most important was my ability to be flexible in my scheduling.

Interview Questions

• Do I have customer experience?
       Can you work week-ends including Sundays?   1 Answer