White Ops Data Platform Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at White Ops

1 Interview Review

Data Platform Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at White Ops (New York, NY) in December 2017.

Interview

White Ops is an exciting and Promising Place to Work!!

Pros:
Good Management with clear focus on the problems they want to address.
Lot of opportunities to learn latest technologies in the big data domain.
Good and exciting team, willing to learn and try new ideas.
Growing company, so lot of opportunities for personal growth.
Connections with many big tech companies.

Cons:
Company is new with start-up culture. Things may not be documented or organised for easy transitions. However, this is natural for any growing company.

The process of interview was straight forward with a 30-min video interview with manager, followed by a technical online assessment on HackerRank and finally a phone interview with the CEO of the company. After clearing these rounds, I was called onsite where i had 4 individual interviews with the team and also got an opportunity to meet the CEO personally, who shared the vision of the company and other ideas. Onsite interviews were more on past experience and project management skills. The HR team was very accommodating and supported me by rescheduling my interview because of my travel.

I received the offer very quickly, within 2-3 days. They made a realistic offer with good benefits. I would have loved to join them, but got an offer from another company which is much aligned to my career interests. I highly recommend White Ops.

Interview Questions

• Python questions on syntax/logic/Spark etc.   1 Answer