White Ops Senior Full Stack Web Engineer Interview Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Senior Full Stack Web Engineer Interview

White Ops Senior Full Stack Web Engineer Interview Interview Questions

Interviews at White Ops

1 Interview Review

2.0

Senior Full Stack Web Engineer Interview Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at White Ops in May 2018.

Interview

Had a call with the recruiter who was really nice. She set up a one on one interview with the hiring manager over Skype. That went ok, but I wish companies would stop the impersonal Skype interviews over just an in-person. Everything from body language to eye contact is lost in translation. I never heard back from them after the Skype interview so I'm assuming they passed on me. A follow-up would've made the experience better.

I took a look at their careers page and it looks like they are still trying to fill the same role. There is definitely some bottleneck in terms of hiring at this company and they've probably wasted potential candidates time (people who, just like me, have bills to pay).

Interview Questions

• general questions about software development, team sizes, how I work   1 Answer

White Ops Response

Sep 21, 2018

Hi there,

I'm so sorry to hear about your negative experience interviewing for this role. We typically don't use Skype and we make sure to reach out to every candidate within 24 hours after an... More