White Ops Senior Full Stack Web Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at White Ops

1 Interview Review

Senior Full Stack Web Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at White Ops (New York, NY) in April 2018.

Interview

The interview process was very high quality. Certainly the best I've experienced in NYC. The process started with a phone screen with Talent Acquisition Partner, followed by a video interview with VP of Engineering, followed by a HackerRank assessment. Then after a technical interview (video chat) with a developer, I went to White Ops HQ for the on-site interviews.

I did very well in spite of being primarily a Rails engineer. In the end, they wanted someone with more Node and JavaScript experience. After all, it is a JS shop.

They also outlined requirements I'd need to satisfy, should I apply again down the road. It really felt a lot more positive than the everyday decline.

Overall, they went above and beyond to make me feel comfortable throughout the process. It was truly enjoyable.

After the last on-site interview, I was given a box of goodies. This really shows they've put a great deal of thought into the hiring process and they acknowledge the importance of the journey and treating everyone well. In my opinion, more companies could learn a thing or two from White Ops.

Interview Questions

• Mostly culture fit questions. They wanted to make sure I could work well in a team and resolve conflict. There was a whiteboard session to demonstrate a strong understanding of web architecture.   Answer Question