White Ops Summer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

2.0

Summer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at White Ops (New York, NY) in April 2018.

Interview

My interview with White Ops was overall a great experience! I originally was not too knowledgable about the company, but after having a call with the founder, Michael Tiffany, it was clear White Ops is an extremely exciting startup. He explained how White Ops is primarily interested in promoting global cybersecurity by disrupting the economic platforms and the high prices that make writing exploits or bots profitable. The White Ops website really conveys how interested they are in the "hacker mindset," and Michael really confirmed it as well as telling me about their fluid team structure and culture that is most suitable for "tinkerers."

I had another offer, and Viriginia Lloyd was really helpful at expediting the interview process and helping me make my decision. Highly recommend applying! In the end, I did not accept the offer because I was less interested in the specific team that I was placed on.

Interview Questions

• Mostly behavioral questions. I was asked about high level concepts, though.   Answer Question