White Ops Tech Support Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at White Ops

1 Interview Review

Tech Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at White Ops (New York, NY) in April 2019.

Interview

My first call was with the company’s recruiter and he shared information regarding the role and inquired about my current role along with any other relevant experience. He informed me of next steps and shortly after scheduled my call with the representative from an outsourced IT company. During my second call with the IT representative, I was asked questions regarding my previous experience and familiarity with specific platforms.

Shortly after, I was invited to come on site and interview with three different engineers. Their office was beautiful and the staff was friendly and polite. They were easy going people who were engaged in every one of my responses and showed genuine interest in what I had to say. My final interview was with another engineer via video conference and he was just as personable as everyone I’d met before him.

This team is wonderful and you can sense that each and every one of them is happy with their role and very welcoming of the next potential candidate.

Interview Questions

• Please describe how you would troubleshoot a browser window that will not launch? What steps would you take?   Answer Question