White Ops Technical Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at White Ops

1 Interview Review

Technical Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at White Ops (New York, NY) in March 2018.

Interview

I was recruited through a headhunter. Initially I applied for a technical manager of the front end team. The recruiter setup an initial video call with the VP of Engineering. After that I was brought on site to speak with 4 team members about the role. Including the CTO, two engineers, and a product manager. After this interview I was retargeted for another role which was a better fit. After this I had a final interview with the CEO, and some of the other engineers on the team. Overall I had a great interview process, and really enjoyed speaking with the team. Everyone was really great, and I enjoyed the attitude and atmosphere of the office. The HR team was really helpful towards the end of the process answering remaining questions I had about the role.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about your best hire.
    Tell us about your worst hire.   Answer Question
  • Tell us about a recent failure.   Answer Question
  • What are some things you look for during the recruiting process.   Answer Question
  • A lot of culture fit questions around how you would handle various situations.   Answer Question
  • Describe various branching, and release strategies for git.   Answer Question