White Ops Technical Project Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

White Ops Technical Project Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at White Ops

Technical Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at White Ops.

Interview

A recruiter reached out to me about a TPM (Tech Program Manager) role, but the job description called it a Tech Project Manager. I replied to her that it didn't seem like my area, and that I was looking for a senior position. She said, they decided to look for senior people and I should at least take a call. I had the initial phone screening, which seemed odd because the recruiter sounded disinterested in me. Yet, she asked me to speak with the hiring manager next. 5 minutes into that interview, we both knew it wasn't the right role for me. But she liked my background and wanted to send my info to another team.
Fast forward, I get random emails from some other recruiter at the company who rejects me for the role I interviewed for (no kidding), then sends me another email about another role, to which I reply I'm not interested. I then get another reject templated email. Finally, a fourth email from same person inviting me to apply to a different role. I ignored that one. They seem to have a messy recruiting process.

Interview Questions

• What is your process for keeping everyone on track in a project?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for White Ops

Technical Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at White Ops (New York, NY) in June 2019.

Interview

The interview process was pretty simple and quick. Screening call to start and in-person interview set immediately after. Day of session was three different 30 min interviews. Overall, they were kind and got to the point.

Interview Questions

• I was repeatedly asked about how many technical things I've worked on.   1 Answer