White Plains Hospital Center Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 8, 2017

2.7

Medical Laboratory Technologist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in White Plains, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at White Plains Hospital Center (White Plains, NY).

Interview

HR was quick to respond to my application. HR interview went very well. However, the interview with the lab supervisors (Blood Bank) was not a positive experience. I was not impressed by their overall appearance and the labs appearance.

Interview Questions

• They did most of the talking. They never asked me any questions about my professional experience and knowledge. They were trying to sell me on working there.   1 Answer

Financial Analyst and Budget Decision Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in White Plains, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at White Plains Hospital Center (White Plains, NY) in October 2017.

Interview

I applied online for this position and received an email (after almost 1 month) from HR for a phone interview. Then I scheduled for an onsite interview. On the interview day, first I met with HR manager and then had another interview with the Assistant financial director. The process was smooth, but I was asked about every detail of my responsibilities on my previous job. I also had a test for skill review at the end of my interview. Every step of their process is very slow and I am still waiting ...

Interview Questions

• Tell about any conflict in the job and how did you solve it.   Answer Question
    • Tell a situation when you had to prioritize your responsibilities.   Answer Question

Nurse Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at White Plains Hospital Center in September 2016.

Interview

I met with a HR recruiter, they were super nice, relatable and made me feel comfortable. Questions were rapid and intense though. Then was sent to the main hospital to meet with the nurse manager of the unit I was applying to. She came down from the unit to the lobby to meet me which I thought was incredibly hospitable. She was assertive about what she was looking for but pleasant. Then I did a simple peer interview with 2 nurse technicians that worked on the floor, that was pretty impressive to me. Got to ask them questions while they did the same to me. Overall it was a very pleasant experience that took about an hour and 15 minutes. Also they validated parking.

Interview Questions

• What was a time you were faced with a difficult person and how did you deal with it?   Answer Question

Medical Assistsnt Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in White Plains, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at White Plains Hospital Center (White Plains, NY) in August 2016.

Interview

Interviewed for a position which went great and was offered to meet the manager of the dept in which I applied. Upon waiting for an additional 30 min post my first interview. I was told that the lady couldn't be reached and that I will be contacted to set up a time to meet her. This has been a week now and haven't heard anything from anyone. Reached out via email and still nothing.

This is a frustrating and discouraging feeling and very bad how if this is how they operate.

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in White Plains, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at White Plains Hospital Center (White Plains, NY) in July 2016.

Interview

The interviews were short and covered all of the expected questions. I first had a phone screening with HR, the. I met with HR and the nurse manager in person and am waiting to hear back. The nurse manager took me for a tour and explained the unit well. They were very friendly which calmed my nerves a bit! Hoping to hear back!

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a conflict you had while working and describe how you resolved it...   Answer Question

Staff RN Interview

Interview

Communicated through email first. Set up am interview to meet in person. Everyone was very nice. Do your research. Know the hospitals mission statement and goals. They were prompt. So make sure you're there on time

Interview Questions

• How do you maintain professionalism   1 Answer

Nurse Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in White Plains, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at White Plains Hospital Center (White Plains, NY) in January 2015.

Interview

I submitted my resume and after being reviewed was called into a more formal interview. The representatives in HR of the program were super kind and wanted to get to know me on a personal and semi-professional level. I never felt uncomfortable. They were very welcoming and kind. I recommend professional attire, a smile and a nice handshake with eye contact. They told us later during the internship that those things are key!

Interview Questions

• Tell us about an experience in nursing school where you felt rewarded.   Answer Question

Director Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at White Plains Hospital Center.

Interview

Not organized i waited 40 minutes past the time of my scheduled meeting.

Interview Questions

• I would not call my meeting an interview at all. The folks I met with did not appear to want to work there. They were afraid of losing their jobs when the hospital was sold. They are probably correct, the potential buyer would not see the point in having duplicate positions.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at White Plains Hospital Center in September 2013.

Interview

I was interviewed and was on my way home afterward when they called me and offered me the job. I did my hospital physical and paperwork and was in orientation frst thing in the morning the next day

Nursing Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in White Plains, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at White Plains Hospital Center (White Plains, NY) in August 2009.

Interview

Initial meeting with HR. Follow up meeting with nurse manager and tour of the unit. Everyone was very helpful and informative. Questions were all answered. Very welcoming environment.

Interview Questions

• Please give an example of how you would handle a conflict with a nurse on the unit.   Answer Question