White Rabbit Uk Customer Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

White Rabbit Uk Customer Service Representative Interview Questions

Interviews at White Rabbit Uk

1.5

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chelmsford, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at White Rabbit Uk (Chelmsford, England (UK)) in November 2016.

Interview

Quick response to the job application, Interview process very positive, detailed and informative.
You are called within 2 hours of leaving the 1st interview, informing you if you have been accepting for a 2nd round interview.

Interview Questions

• What is it you are looking for in a career?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for White Rabbit Uk

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chelmsford, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at White Rabbit Uk (Chelmsford, England (UK)) in March 2017.

Interview

First interview took 5 minutes, one of the managers very quickly gave me the bare bones of the company, what they aim to do in the future and the 20-40 week plan. It can all be found on their website. He asked me 2 questions and that was it, there was no time for me to ask any questions whatsoever.
    I was invited for the second round which was a full day of going door to door (this was never mentioned, we were told we'd be observing a campaign); one street, 3 rounds until they spoke to every single person. Lunch break was minimal and I had difficulty finding a toilet to use. The paper we sign does say we can leave whenever we want, however, we went to a different town so after I gave up on the whole thing (I gave it several hours, in the end I just got too cold and too bored with it all) I had to sort my own transport back or wait for them to finish their rounds (another 2.5 hours minimum) and give me a lift back.
    Apparently it doesn't matter what role you apply for as all the promotions are internal and everyone starts at Stage 1. I also believe it doesn't matter as at no time during the interviews did they ever mention the position I applied for, they actually asked me what it was I applied for as they had to idea. If any door to door sales were mentioned in the actual job ad I would have never applied - the job description looks nothing like the second day interview.
    The whole day is considered an interview so you have to be on your best behaviour with no phone or a break, you get some tasks to write (like examples of direct and indirect marketing, characteristics desirable in a manager, a lot of pros and cons etc) while they do their job - basically, either there is no wrong answer or I'm super smart or they don't really know and just left it as it is.
    The more I was listening to the whole story about how the company works, the more it reminded me of some sort of a pyramid scheme.

Interview Questions

• Can you work in a fast paced environment?
      What could you bring to the company?   Answer Question

White Rabbit Uk Response

Jul 27, 2017 – CEO

Hi there, we appreciate you taking the time to share your feeback. Our first round interviews are really just a brief meet and greet to get to know candidates and see if we share the same ethos and... More