White Water Marketing Account Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

Interviews for Top Jobs at White Water Marketing

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lansing, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at White Water Marketing (Lansing, MI) in August 2019.

Interview

First round interview process was easy and simple. Sully is the market manager and his first round is really a get to know you as well getting to know him and the company. It was much shorter than expected and seemed to just be a vetting process to weed top candidates from the rest. From there they extend a second round interview and that is with the manager who makes the final hiring decision, and in doing so is committing themselves as your trainer and team member. This interview was much longer and laid the job out with transparency in pay, promotional structure, and commission. It’s sales so the fact that they offer an hourly surprised me. Over all the interviews went well and they seem like a very young and energetic office. End goal is to run a market that staffs big box retailers with sales reps selling for legitimate companies. That was definitely a plus compared to other sales interviews and jobs I’ve done! Definitely not like other sales schemes in the fact that the interview was not shady or salesy. Office was clean and impressive for such a young crew. Crossing my fingers I get the job and get to work in an office that actually seems to be passionate about what they are doing and the success they seem to have built.

Interview Questions

• How well do you deal with rejection   1 Answer