White Water Marketing Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at White Water Marketing

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lansing, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at White Water Marketing (Lansing, MI) in August 2019.

Interview

First round interview process was easy and simple. Sully is the market manager and his first round is really a get to know you as well getting to know him and the company. It was much shorter than expected and seemed to just be a vetting process to weed top candidates from the rest. From there they extend a second round interview and that is with the manager who makes the final hiring decision, and in doing so is committing themselves as your trainer and team member. This interview was much longer and laid the job out with transparency in pay, promotional structure, and commission. It’s sales so the fact that they offer an hourly surprised me. Over all the interviews went well and they seem like a very young and energetic office. End goal is to run a market that staffs big box retailers with sales reps selling for legitimate companies. That was definitely a plus compared to other sales interviews and jobs I’ve done! Definitely not like other sales schemes in the fact that the interview was not shady or salesy. Office was clean and impressive for such a young crew. Crossing my fingers I get the job and get to work in an office that actually seems to be passionate about what they are doing and the success they seem to have built.

Interview Questions

• How well do you deal with rejection   1 Answer

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lansing, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at White Water Marketing (Lansing, MI).

Interview

The interview was pretty straightforward, the hiring manager explained the role and opportunity the company provides. Environment was professional and the staff was very welcoming. The building was easy to find as well.

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lansing, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at White Water Marketing (Lansing, MI).

Interview

There were 2 interviews, about 3 days apart, in Lansing. The first interview was with the main guy, Ali, and the second was with another guy. The interviews were about 15 minutes tops. As long as you don't say anything stupid, and you wear a nice outfit, they'll hire you.

Sales and Marketing Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lansing, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at White Water Marketing (Lansing, MI) in June 2019.

Interview

In-person interview with President of company Ali Sobh.

Professional interview, was invited to second round but declined. They only offer benefits to managers which is pretty ridiculous so I wasn't wasting my time with this little company.