Whitley Penn Interview Questions in Fort Worth, TX | Glassdoor

Updated Jan 6, 2017

Interviews for Top Jobs at Whitley Penn

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Whitley Penn (Fort Worth, TX) in May 2016.

Interview

Had a campus interview and then at the second interview they made offers. They said they would follow up to let me know my background check was done and then never did.

Tax Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at Whitley Penn (Fort Worth, TX) in March 2016.

Interview

So far, on-campus interview and then invited to an office interview. The interviewer almost seemed like he didn't want to be there. It really frightened me so I tried to make jokes because I assumed it was because I was the 10th person he interviewed that day!

He called less than a week later with a pleasant voice inviting me for an office interview and saying he enjoyed talking with me. So, I think he was just tired.

Interview Questions

• What questions do you have for me?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Whitley Penn (Fort Worth, TX) in April 2015.

Interview

Interviewing with Whitley Penn was great. They were friendly, understanding, open to any and all questions I had for them. I'm very excited to work for such a great company.