Whitman Walker Clinic Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Whitman Walker Clinic

Chief Development Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Whitman Walker Clinic (Washington, DC) in August 2015.

Interview

Submitted a resume and cover letter, was called a few days later by HR Dir, scheduled an interview ten or so days hence. One afternoon, three separate one-hr interviews with a total of five people. All staffers were pleasant, very engaging and the kind of people I'd like to work with. One or two tough questions that would have required immense prior research into similar health clinics to know the answer. Didn't interview w/ the CEO, tho I'm told he made the final decision.

Interview Questions

• Why Whitman-Walker Health? I think I answered this three times for each interview.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Whitman Walker Clinic (Washington, DC) in January 2013.

Interview

Sent resume/cover letter materials directly to department head per a website search. Heard back within weeks. Set up an in person interview. Met with 2 people who were both VERY friendly.

Program Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Whitman Walker Clinic (Washington, DC) in December 2010.

Interview

I was initially interviewed by the Department Director of a small department and later by a group of my potential team members. How a person was interviewed and how long it took to get back to a person varied.

Interview Questions

• How do you envision working with the other team members?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Yes. Be confident. Be mindful of the budget of the program for which you are applying.

Administration Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Whitman Walker Clinic in February 2011.

Interview

The HR department did a really good job of explaining the process. The benefits review, but there was some inconsistencies with what benefits were promised and reality. The phone interview was easy. The in person interview ran long.

Interview Questions

• Will you take a personal day and do data entry before taking this job?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I really didn't negotiate.