Whole Foods Market Business Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

4.0

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Whole Foods Market (Bellevue, WA) in February 2012.

Interview

Got into the interview after going through their ridiculous "due diligence" process (which is a topic for another post, but needless to say it is to set you up for failure). The interview consisted of a panel of 5 people and 7 questions, only one of which was actually applicable to the job for which the description was written. One interviewer seemed to take pleasure in trying to trip me up with his unrelated questions (during the pre-interview and the interview itself) and his insane follow-ups which had NOTHING to do with the job.

And when it came time for me to ask my questions, they turned them around on me and wanted me to respond to my own question. And to top it off, they cut the time short so I couldn't really get an answer to any question I was posing.

Despite good revenues and growth, based on my experience with them my opinion is this company thinks it is something more than it is. The pay was attractive, the benefits are supposedly nice, but the combative nature of my interview and after the rude manner in which I was treated I would never recommend this company to anyone. Furthermore, I will never shop there nor would I ever recommend someone to them.

I can handle rejection fine, but their process is burdensome and their people are not civil.

Interview Questions

• Describe to someone with a 6th grade education the definition of P/E?   1 Answer
  • How do you give about giving a presentation without preparation or knowledge of the subject?   5 Answers
  • I posed the question "how far does this company go to delight their customers."   1 Answer