Whole Foods Market Cashier Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Whole Foods Market Cashier Interview Questions

Updated Mar 24, 2017

2.3

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Whole Foods Market (Las Vegas, NV).

Interview

Interviewed with three associates. Interview lasted about fifteen mins. Was offered the position shortly after the interview ended. I was asked about my experience and availability. Also talked about how I can provide quality customer service.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Whole Foods Market

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Whole Foods Market (New York, NY) in March 2017.

Interview

I applied online and receive a phone call, where I did a brief phone interview. Then I came into the store to interview with two employees, one of which was the store manager. Some of the questions were challenging since I don't have too much work experience, but overall it wasn't too bad. They called a few hours later and offered me the job.

Interview Questions

• What was the most helpful feedback/criticism you have received at a job?   1 Answer

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Whole Foods Market.

Interview

Sent in my online application on a Tuesday. 2 days later got a call and had a phone screening with them then was asked to come in for an in person interview the next day. The interview went smoothly and got hired on the spot! Some questions were more difficult than others but nothing too bad.

Anonymous Employee in Sherman Oaks, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Whole Foods Market (Sherman Oaks, CA).

Interview

Submitted an application (on paper) and I was called in for the first interview the next day. It was a very swift process. I think after the first interview, they called me for a second interview with the store manager and they then offered me the job.

Interview Questions

• I do not recall the questions but I remember them asking me how long I plan on staying with Whole Foods.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Chandler, AZ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Whole Foods Market (Chandler, AZ) in February 2017.

Interview

You have to apply online first and it's super simple and easy. If you want the job, go in and meet the managers there because they might just ask you to sit down with them for about 10-15 minutes and conduct the interview on the spot (this was just my experience). There is a 3-page interview guide packet that the manager of the department that he fills out with brief notes. This is given to the "associate store team leader" who will conduct the 2nd interview.

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Whole Foods Market.

Interview

It was a pretty crowded room, but for the most part you speak to one or two people. The person I spoke with was very kind and seemed to really love the company he worked for.

Anonymous Employee in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Whole Foods Market (Omaha, NE).

Interview

I met with the Team Leader and interviewed near the sales floor. The interview felt like a casual conversation. We were joined by the Assistant Store Team Leader, who asked a few additional questions and hired me on the spot.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Whole Foods Market (New York, NY).

Interview

It was pretty easy. Very behavioral based and right off the bat you could tell everyone was nice. And it truly was an enjoyable place to work at. The way they take care of their workers is east to see and the perks you get as an employee are great as well.

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Whole Foods Market.

Interview

interview process was quick and easy- during the group interview be sure to stand out with your answers because it's easy to be forgotten about because the groups are so big.

group interview, over 30 people and than on a different day, single interviews, they do background checks too.

Interview Questions

• what's your favorite food
      if you had a dinner party what would you make your guest
      why do you want to work here
      Answer Question

Negotiation

there was none

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Whole Foods Market (Boston, MA).

Interview

I went into the whole foods near me and asked how can I apply a job here and they told me to go onto the website and apply from there. The next day I got a phone call from one of the supervisors and he asked me if I had time for a phone interview and it took about 15-18 minutes. He mostly asked me about what were the challenges that I've experienced and how did I overcome those challenges. I asked him a few questions like what were the difficult tasks working as a cashier and etc.

After the phone call he told me to come to the store in a couple of days, and when I got there, they made me sit and wait for a supervisor to interview me again. That lasted about 30-40 minutes. It was almost the same questions like the phone interview but this time it was longer. She had my resume and was looking through it and asking me what I want to do in the future and what goals do I have right now.

My advice to you guys are to just relax and pretend you're chatting with someone you know and just explaining what you got to offer for their company because that is what they want. Also, do some research about the company before having the interviews. But seriously, relax, it's not the end of the world if you don't get the job.