Whole Foods Market Cashier Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Whole Foods Market Cashier Interview Questions

Interviews at Whole Foods Market

2.2

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Whole Foods Market (Atlanta, GA) in April 2015.

Interview

Immediate and Brief. I enjoyed the personal touch of getting to know me in such a brief time. I felt welcomed and excited about joining the team . When I first came into the store, I introduced myself in the front and the managers came to see me right away. They discussed my role, and why did I want to join WFM.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where you solved a problem for a customer?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Whole Foods Market

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Whole Foods Market (San Francisco, CA) in August 2016.

Interview

1 phone interview, 2 in-person interviews, and then I accepted the job offer after I aced the interview. I enjoyed working with Whole Foods Market and would recommend it to anyone who enjoys their mission.

Interview Questions

• Why did you want to work at Whole Foods?   1 Answer

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Whole Foods Market in February 2017.

Interview

phone screening then a scheduled interview in person. The entire process took 4 days or so. after completing the first in person interview i was called back to do another interview with store leadership.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Whole Foods Market (New York, NY) in May 2016.

Interview

First they do the Group interviews, they asked a lot of basic questions.they honestly wamna see how yall interact with eachother.they will call names and the names they call are the people that didnt get the job. and than a single interview thr ask a lot about you and let you know if you got it.

Anonymous Employee in Addison, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Whole Foods Market (Addison, TX) in January 2015.

Interview

It was very pleasant, I got a response right away. They even suggested that with my educational background I can also apply for other positions. The process was very quick and painless, they offer me the position right away and did not make me wait

Interview Questions

• Can you work flexible hours and during holidays   1 Answer

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Whole Foods Market in January 2017.

Interview

Went to 214 3rd Street in Brooklyn @2pm was a group interview . How can you feel confident about this job. “group interview is garbage”. The person who was suppose to conduct the interview didn’t attend , so regular staff gave the interview. Ask to introduce ourself , after which we gave topic to elaborate on amongst the group then one person from the group gave a general response. It wasn’t a one on one interview ! End of get together she says oh wait for email. then later that evening come get this BS email! I look at this as a waste of time .

Hello all,

Thank you again for attending our group interview today. Unfortunately, hiring leadership has chosen other candidates for our available positions. We did have a limited number of positions available. We welcome you to apply again to any available positions in our New York City locations.

I guess they already had who they want for the job . People don’t have money for transportation to attend interviews when they are not working .

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Whole Foods Market (Boston, MA) in February 2016.

Interview

Experience was alright, questions were nitpicky somewhat. There are plenty of other places to work, but if you want better than normal pay for part time work, apply here I guess.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Whole Foods Market (Pittsburgh, PA) in March 2018.

Interview

I applied online, 2 days later I got a call back to set up an interview. 2 days later i had my interview and was hired after 40 minutes talking with 2 managers.
    The whole process took 5 days.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Whole Foods Market (New York, NY) in February 2018.

Interview

We had a group interview. They asked questions about how we would deal with stress. They also wanted us t display our group building activities. We created our own brand and made up our own core values. The interview was actually quite nerve racking but it was my first interview.

Interview Questions

• How would you relieve yourself from a stressful situation?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Bethesda, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Whole Foods Market (Bethesda, MD) in March 2018.

Interview

They gave me a call back the day after I applied to schedule an interview , the interview took about 30 minutes and I received a call back that afternoon