Whole Foods Market Cashier Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Whole Foods Market Cashier Interview Questions

Updated Jun 20, 2017

2.2

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orland Park, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Whole Foods Market (Orland Park, IL) in April 2017.

Interview

I applied online and had a phone interview within threes day. Then had a face to face interview two days after. They asked tons of questions and generally seemed very interested and they were very pleasant

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at Whole Foods instead of the the other retails stores around here   Answer Question
  • What are you majoring in and what do you plan to do with those degrees   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Whole Foods Market

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Whole Foods Market in April 2017.

Interview

I applied online on 4/12. I received an email on 4/25 for a cashier position opening. In the email i was asked , if interested in the position, to answer three questions. After responding with answers, I immediately received an email asking me to come in for an in person interview. I set up my interview for 4/28. In my first interview I was asked the same 3 questions as well as a couple more. I was then set up for a second interview on 4/28 with the Store Manager. Meeting him he asked questions that were based on the type of person I am. I could sense that e wanted to keep a "straight face" but I could see I made him smile throughout the whole interview. He then said he would love to see me grow with the company and asked me to stick around to fill out some paperwork.

Interview Questions

• Out of all the places I could of applied to, why Whole Foods?   Answer Question
    • Have you ever shopped at Whole Foods? What could you tell me is different from other grocery stores?   Answer Question
    • What makes you the best candidate to add to our team?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Whole Foods Market (Boston, MA) in April 2017.

Interview

Brief phone screening after applying online then was asked to come in for an interview, however, the position was filled before they offered the job. Overall pretty casual interview process, just make sure to follow up when you can

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Whole Foods Market (Las Vegas, NV).

Interview

Interviewed with three associates. Interview lasted about fifteen mins. Was offered the position shortly after the interview ended. I was asked about my experience and availability. Also talked about how I can provide quality customer service.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Whole Foods Market (New York, NY) in March 2017.

Interview

I applied online and receive a phone call, where I did a brief phone interview. Then I came into the store to interview with two employees, one of which was the store manager. Some of the questions were challenging since I don't have too much work experience, but overall it wasn't too bad. They called a few hours later and offered me the job.

Interview Questions

• What was the most helpful feedback/criticism you have received at a job?   1 Answer

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Whole Foods Market.

Interview

Sent in my online application on a Tuesday. 2 days later got a call and had a phone screening with them then was asked to come in for an in person interview the next day. The interview went smoothly and got hired on the spot! Some questions were more difficult than others but nothing too bad.

Anonymous Employee in Chandler, AZ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Whole Foods Market (Chandler, AZ) in February 2017.

Interview

You have to apply online first and it's super simple and easy. If you want the job, go in and meet the managers there because they might just ask you to sit down with them for about 10-15 minutes and conduct the interview on the spot (this was just my experience). There is a 3-page interview guide packet that the manager of the department that he fills out with brief notes. This is given to the "associate store team leader" who will conduct the 2nd interview.

Anonymous Employee in Sherman Oaks, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Whole Foods Market (Sherman Oaks, CA).

Interview

Submitted an application (on paper) and I was called in for the first interview the next day. It was a very swift process. I think after the first interview, they called me for a second interview with the store manager and they then offered me the job.

Interview Questions

• I do not recall the questions but I remember them asking me how long I plan on staying with Whole Foods.   1 Answer

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Whole Foods Market.

Interview

It was a pretty crowded room, but for the most part you speak to one or two people. The person I spoke with was very kind and seemed to really love the company he worked for.

Anonymous Employee in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Whole Foods Market (Omaha, NE).

Interview

I met with the Team Leader and interviewed near the sales floor. The interview felt like a casual conversation. We were joined by the Assistant Store Team Leader, who asked a few additional questions and hired me on the spot.