Whole Foods Market Courtesy Clerk Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Whole Foods Market Courtesy Clerk Interview Questions

Updated Jul 2, 2017

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Redondo Beach, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Whole Foods Market (Redondo Beach, CA) in August 2013.

Interview

Too many people asking questions for such a simple job. The people who interview me make it seems serious but don't wanna pay serious. This place is a joke

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Whole Foods Market

Courtesy Clerk Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Whole Foods Market.

Interview

I applied online. The Supervisor called me to schedule an interview. I got interviewed by 2 people at the same time. The interview was an average interview regarding the store and how you would deal with a customers at the store. If they like you, they would call you back for another interview with the manager.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Whole Food?
      Why do you want to work here?
      How do you deal with a difficult customers   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Woodland Hills, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Whole Foods Market (Woodland Hills, CA) in February 2012.

Interview

I took a copy of my resume to the front end and handed it to a supervisor. They got back to me within a few days and were interested in interviewing me. I went in and had an interview with three people. They called back the next day and offered me the position.

Anonymous Employee in Henderson, NV

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Whole Foods Market (Henderson, NV) in September 2010.

Interview

simple enough, went to two interviews if I remember correctly, one was like a panel interview with 2 supervisor interviewing me together, and I was hired fairly quickly. Then you get to watch a bunch of training video on organic farming and what not.

Interview Questions

• If you could be any type of animal (pertaining to your job) what would you be and why?   1 Answer

Negotiation

there wasn't really any negotiating. Pretty straight forward.