Whole Foods Market Culinary Demo Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Whole Foods Market Culinary Demo Specialist Interview Questions

Interviews at Whole Foods Market

Culinary Demo Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Whole Foods Market (Boston, MA) in November 2011.

Interview

Get ready for a panel of 10 people interviewing you! Interviews don't always happen this way, it depends on the importance each store places on the position you're interviewing for. For my entry interview, it was just 2 people. Since then I've interviewed internally for a few positions and it's been at least 10 people every time. Can be daunting. Just be yourself.

Interview Questions

• What are your strategies for bringing new customers into the store?   1 Answer

Negotiation

If you're a new hire, you have the option to do a 30-day "job dialogue" (like a performance review) and can be eligible for a raise at that point. I asked for 50¢ higher than I was making at my other job, and they wouldn't do it. Told me to wait for my first job dialogue.

Other Interview Reviews for Whole Foods Market

Culinary Demo Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Brunswick, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Whole Foods Market (New Brunswick, NJ) in April 2014.

Interview

1 interview. Had to prepare a dish to a holiday theme. Panel of 6 watched me prepare the dish and asked questions while I was cooking. Had to serve each of the interviewers the dish I prepared and be judged on creativity and taste.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle an employee if they are not supporting you.   Answer Question