Whole Foods Market Customer Service Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Whole Foods Market Customer Service Interview Questions

Interviews at Whole Foods Market

2.2

Customer Service Interview

Interview

Took about 3 weeks to get a call, met up at the store and sat in the front with the interviewer reading questions from a paper. They said after the interview there were a couple other people being interviewed and I would get a call. I never got a call.

Interview Questions

• What is your favorite thing from Whole Foods?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Whole Foods Market

Anonymous Employee in Fremont, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Whole Foods Market (Fremont, CA) in May 2015.

Interview

very quick and informal, sat in the dining area of the store with two of the managers, they asked all the "regular" interview questions, wasn't thrown for any loops, immediately after the interview they gave me a call and hired me, it was the quickest and easiest interview process I've gone through

Interview Questions

• What skill do you posses that would make you a good fit for the customer service area?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Brooklyn, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Whole Foods Market (Brooklyn, NY).

Interview

Group interview, went around to ask name previous job and why you want to work here. Gave out a exercise to groups on different customer service scenarios and how they will handle the situation. Take lead because they want to see leaders.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?
      What’s customer service to you?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Whole Foods Market (Washington, DC) in May 2017.

Interview

It was a group interview. The interviewer would ask a question and each person responded to the question. The questions asked were very basic and pretty easy to answer. The interview was informal compared to other interviews.

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Whole Foods Market (Orlando, FL) in March 2017.

Interview

I applied online a little over a month ago and then received an email about a job fair. It was held in the cafe seating area. I met with two people from the Customer Service team and was asked a few scenario and personality questions. Took about seven minutes then I had an interview with the Store Manager and was asked similar questions and was offered the job on the spot. Kind of intimating just because I never went to a job fair before.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself.   Answer Question
    • Out of all the other candidates we met with today, why should we pick you?   Answer Question
    • When was a time you received bad customer service? When was a time you received excellent customer service? How would you use these experiences to make your customer service better?   Answer Question
    • What does good faith with your co workers mean to you?   Answer Question
    • Why do you want to work at Whole Foods?   Answer Question

Customer Service Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Whole Foods Market in August 2015.

Interview

Called back two days after finishing application-asked basic personality questions; called in for second interview a week later with team leader and had a very short third interview on the spot with store team leader.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Whole Foods Market (New York, NY) in June 2017.

Interview

it went smoothly I did two interviews same day with both the store manger and the team leader hiring or hiring manager I really don't know hat to say but overall it was quite ok ,I would say

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Whole Foods Market (New York, NY) in May 2015.

Interview

Had a one on one interview with a Customer Service Supervisor. Afterwards, I was called for a second interview with the Assistant Store Leader. I was hired on the spot.

Interview Questions

• What is your favorite dish to cook at family gatherings ??   Answer Question

Customer Service Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Whole Foods Market.

Interview

I interviewed at Whole Foods Market in June 2016.
    Quick phone interview with general screening questions, followed by an in-person interview with store manager and department manager. Very friendly and responsive throughout the process, best advice is to relax and make friends.

Anonymous Employee in Glendale, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Whole Foods Market (Glendale, CA) in May 2018.

Interview

Had an appointment at their Glendale office. Was interviewed by several people and hired on the spot. Very upbeat and comfortable vibe at the offices. Very organized and everything ran very smooth.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle an upset customer?   1 Answer