Whole Foods Market Customer Service Team Leader Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Whole Foods Market Customer Service Team Leader Interview Questions

3.5

Customer Service Team Leader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami Beach, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Whole Foods Market (Miami Beach, FL) in June 2012.

Interview

While I applied from within, the process is tedious and sometimes the insider gets the advantage. Background checks, 2 rounds of interviews and a final panel interview. That panel can be intimidating to say the least. Get ready to answer al king of questions, from culture, to experience to situational questions.

Interview Questions

• "Everyone says that they are reliable, honest, hardworking... how do you describe yourself without using those 3 words?"
    "Define harassment and racism"
    Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Whole Foods Market

Customer Service Team Leader Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Whole Foods Market in June 2010.

Interview

They expect you to be well verse on the WFM Missions & Core Value. You must do an assessment of who you'll work for (STL,ASTL, Regional Coordinators, your future inherited team members, the team status with successes and opportunities). Promote in within mostly. If you're from outside of the company, we want you to read the website in and out, believe in it and create an action plan of how you can make a successful transition coming from non WFM Culture.

Interview Questions

• If you could eliminate one of the core value, what would it be and why?   Answer Question
    • What Core Value do you believe in and why?   Answer Question