Whole Foods Market Front End Cashier Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Whole Foods Market Front End Cashier Interview Questions

Interviews at Whole Foods Market

2.3

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Whole Foods Market (Houston, TX) in January 2018.

Interview

It was an easy interview, very laid back. They asked me questions about myself and relevant to the job. They had two people come and talk to me before offering time the position.

Interview Questions

• Do you think you’d be a good fit for Whole Foods Market?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Whole Foods Market

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Whole Foods Market (Dallas, TX) in January 2015.

Interview

I was interviewed by the team lead at the time, she was incredibly comforting and was not intimidating at all. We sat at the front of the store and she just got to know me and asked me a few questions on why I was looking to be employed by Whole Foods

Front End Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Whole Foods Market.

Interview

First session was a group interview with 4-5 other people, we were given scenarios to see how we work as a group and our problem solving skills, second session was a one on one interview (if you got selected from group interview).

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Whole Foods Market?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Whole Foods Market (Chicago, IL).

Interview

In the interviewing process there's about 2-3 people you have to interview with they will ask you basic questions about your work history and try to get to know who you are as a individual. Be prepared and be comfortable and be yourself

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Whole Foods Market (Nashville, TN) in October 2017.

Interview

I sat down with a team leader and head cashier for 30 minutes or so where they asked me questions about myself and why I wanted to work for Whole Foods.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for this company?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Portland, ME

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Whole Foods Market (Portland, ME) in May 2017.

Interview

Pretty easy process, applied online, got an interview a week or so later, the interview went well, I interview with a supervisor in the department I was applying to and the hiring manager, both were only 10-15 minutes, then I was offered a job on the spot

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself; what are a variety of health therms (vegan, cage-free, gluten-free etc)   Answer Question

Front End Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Whole Foods Market.

Interview

I did not get hired at the first store I applied. When I got a call back for an interview at another location , I took it more seriously and spent time on YouTube practicing the correct answer on interview questions. I also researched the company.
    I aced it!
    I interviewed with a manager, she was happy so then I interviewed with a second higher up. The first manager came bac, told me I was hired and had me fill out new hire paperwork.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Whole Foods Market (Chicago, IL) in February 2015.

Interview

Just be you, seriously, "if your a stick in the mud", your probably best somewhere else. You have to brush up on your knowledge of the company, what it stands for, and who they are trying to target. Smile, and be truthful. Also realize that you will work weekends, nights , and holidays, even if you do not want to.

Interview Questions

• Why do you like Whole Foods? Why do you want to work here? What do you know about the company? What do you know about Amazon? How do you feel about work nights, weekends, and or the holidays?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Whole Foods Market (Chicago, IL) in November 2015.

Interview

I had two interviews back-to-back, which was intimidating. First, from the department manager, which was pretty informal and conversational. The second was from the store manager, which was more intimidating.

Anonymous Employee in Campbell, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Whole Foods Market (Campbell, CA) in March 2014.

Interview

The phone interview was first. They ask you about availability, and the pay you're looking for.
     Then they set up an in-person interview. For this part they ask you all the questions, which are pretty simple to answer. What do you know about WF, why do you want to work there, what defines great customer service, etc.
     After in-person interview with department leader you have an interview with store team leader. The store leader will say if it's a yes or no to the department manager.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about whole foods?
      What's one of your favorite products here?   Answer Question