Whole Foods Market Front End Supervisor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Front End Supervisor

Whole Foods Market Front End Supervisor Interview Questions

Interviews at Whole Foods Market

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Whole Foods Market (Miami, FL).

Interview

Applied, received an email invitation to a job fair. Split into groups and asked to preform "skits" based on situations one might encounter while working at whole foods infront of other applicants and about 15 WFM employees.

After the job fair I was emailed again and asked to come in for a panel interview, in front of 7 WFM employees.

Interview Questions

• Questions were simple for anyone who's worked in management. Many "What if" and scenario questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation

Other Interview Reviews for Whole Foods Market

Anonymous Employee in Lynnfield, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Whole Foods Market (Lynnfield, MA) in March 2013.

Interview

Panel interview so you'll sit in a room with a big table of about 6-9 people including cashiers, supervisors, team leaders as well as store leadership. They each take turns asking you questions and at the end they'll give you time to ask any questions you have regarding the job. The interviews usually last no more than 15 minutes.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Whole Foods Market (Boston, MA) in March 2016.

Interview

It seemed a very organized process. The team leader? Manager? Had phone interview with them then scheduled for a one on one with another later in the week. That interview went very well. 1 hour. I was praised for my managerial experience and was told they were pleased with my answers on following the policies. About needing to be black and white with rules and holding every one accountable. Was asked to touch base with other supervisors before my group interview and given an email. I emailed a few questions and got an off response from manager that perhaps I should not have contacted them but they went on to describe the location the challenges, including a huge level of involuntary job loss. ( thus managerial experience would help greatly)Went away feeling my experience was of value to them. Third interview scheduled, with a panel of supervisors and asst supervisors. Half of them I could have given birth to.
    It seemed they divied up the questions. I answered confidently and knew my experience came through.
    Received a call an hour later asking me how I felt I did? I said there are is always room for improvement, but I was pleased.
    "The team felt you came across as to mangerial and stern. "
    I'm thinking to myself that these were the qualities you personally were praising at the solo interview.
    Managerial and confident. Too managerial and stern. All in perception and I feel I was led astray by second interview and what they were looking for.

Interview Questions

• If there is a medical emergency in the cafe and you are short staffed and being called to a register, what do you do?   1 Answer
    • If you walk by two associates on the floor complaining about their hours and a supervisor, what do you do   1 Answer
    • You ask someone to complete a task. You go back and find it has not been completed. What do you do?   1 Answer

Front End Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Whole Foods Market.

Interview

I applied online. It took about a month to hear back, but about three days to actually get hired. They called me and described the job position to me, which I found interesting. They set up a meeting with me three days later and asked me to do my due diligence and speak to employees at that location. They also asked me to make an action plan to help with the weaknesses in the team.

Tips:

DO YOUR DUE DILIGENCE. This is the single most important part of the interview.
    Do your homework. If you don't know about Whole Foods, you won't get far.
    Give examples. A lot of these questions are situation based. Examples will make you be stronger in your responses.

Front End Supervisor Interview

Interview

I applied online. Received call same day for a first interview with team leader. Second interview was with ATL and store manager. Have yet to hear back 5 days later

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Whole Foods Market (Houston, TX) in May 2015.

Interview

You are given a pre-screen phone interview, then an interview with your immediate supervisor, and lastly, a panel interview with 5-8 people from various departments and levels. You are then given an offer if you were accepted, and asked to submit to a background check.

Interview Questions

• -In what order would you handle these issues? (angry customer, spill, phone ringing, etc.)
      -How would you handle drama at work between two associates?
      -Why do you like Whole Foods?
      -What do you need to improve about yourself?
      -What didn't you like about your other jobs?   Answer Question

Front End Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Whole Foods Market.

Interview

I met with the team lead of the front end. It was one interview and then the job was offered. I applied online. The whole process was fairly easy. I did not have to wait long for my application to be reviewed and then to be called for an interview.

Anonymous Employee in Oak Park, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Whole Foods Market (Oak Park, IL) in April 2011.

Interview

Panel interview with 5-10 interviewers. I was asked to submit an action plan in which I would implement to the team within a 90 day period, the steps and process to execute plan.

Interview Questions

• What Can you Bring to the team?   1 Answer
    • Situational questions; How to handle difficult customer?   1 Answer

Negotiation

N/A

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Whole Foods Market (Chicago, IL) in April 2011.

Interview

Interviewed by a panel of five team members plus management. Asked hands on questions, company vision, and different scenarios of possible mishaps with customers. Since I had worked in the industry the questions were not very difficult.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if a customer were to yell at you and tried to get you fired?   1 Answer

Front End Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Whole Foods Market.

Interview

EXTENSIVE interview process for a job that is not so serious - I got an initial phone screening, then had to come in and "talk" with about 4 team leaders and observe the store, then a panel interview of 6 people at once.

Interview Questions

• What is the difference between customer service and hospitality?   Answer Question