Whole Foods Market Front End Team Member Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Whole Foods Market Front End Team Member Interview Questions

Interviews at Whole Foods Market

1.9

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Whole Foods Market (New York, NY) in March 2011.

Interview

I was first called by someone who asked me a few basic questions (Why do you want to work here?) The person the asked if I could come in for an in person interview in the next hour. I agreed. When I got there I was interviewd by the store team leader and a supervisor. It was more of a conversation than a interview. I felt very much in control. After about 5 mins they told me the starting pay, and asked me to fill out some paperwork. I was called about a week later to start my training.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Whole Foods Market

Anonymous Employee in Beverly Hills, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Whole Foods Market (Beverly Hills, CA) in October 2017.

Interview

Started off talking at the front of the store where the manager gave the low down on the description of the job. Then he gave me a tour of the store that I was applying to and then introduced me to the team members and the store leaders.

Interview Questions

• What are your long term goals?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Whole Foods Market (San Diego, CA) in August 2015.

Interview

I applied online then went into the store to talk to customer service. They essentially told me they wanted to make sure I was personable. Typical for customer service. They offered me an interview for the next day. After that, a few weeks passed and I had a second interview where a supervisor asked maybe 3 questions and got offered the job on the spot.

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Whole Foods Market (Plano, TX) in August 2011.

Interview

Extremely informal; I was interviewed by a Front End Supervisor, with a Team Leader who was working at the moment. The interview took place out in the open in the customer eating area in front of the cash registers. This actually helped me to be at ease. It was completely unstructured, and I had the feeling that I was hired off of a good first impression.

Anonymous Employee in Wayne, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Whole Foods Market (Wayne, PA) in October 2012.

Interview

Lengthy hiring process with several interviews. Thorough but comfortable. I met with an Assistant Team Lead who felt out my personality, then with the Team Leader who ensured I could complete the work efficiently and competently. Then there was about a month long training process. Whole Foods is very thorough in ensuring their customer service is excellent across the board.

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Whole Foods Market (Irvine, CA) in February 2013.

Interview

sat down with the team leader and discussed my prior experience. I hadn't really had any, so it was a pretty social interview, she just asked about me and what my interests are. It was a great first job.

Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Whole Foods Market (Bellevue, WA).

Interview

Submitted my resume online, followed up in person, had 2 interviews, and had the job within 2 weeks. Had a one on one interview with the front end supervisor, and was offered the job on the spot. Very simple and honest process, I felt well prepared and valued by my interviewer.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if saw a customer stealing?   1 Answer

Negotiation

None, I was excited to be offered a higher than average wage, and did not bother to negotiate.

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Whole Foods Market (Nashville, TN) in May 2014.

Interview

15-20 minute beahvioral interview. Submitted my application online, called to follow up (knowing someone on the team always helps), and was called in for an interview. I met with 2 Team Leaders in the care area at Whole Foods, and they chatted with me for a bit. Some basic preparation is necessary -- I've seen some teenagers come in with no idea what to say for very standard questions.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here? What do you know about Whole Foods? What is your experience with customer service?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Lake Grove, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Whole Foods Market (Lake Grove, NY).

Interview

The interview was a three step process. The first time I interviewed in a group, and the second time I interviewed with a team manager. On my third interview I met with a store manager and a manager of my department. Fairly easy questions. Knowledge of organic and health foods is most definitely a must.

Anonymous Employee in Boulder, CO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Whole Foods Market (Boulder, CO) in October 2011.

Interview

I was referred by a then-current Front End Team Supervisor. I had a single interview with the Team Leader, then got the position. It was my second time applying for a Whole Foods Market position.

Interview Questions

• What inspired you to want to work here?   1 Answer