Whole Foods Market Grocery Team Member Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Whole Foods Market Grocery Team Member Interview Questions

Updated Mar 19, 2017

2.4

Grocery Team Member Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Whole Foods Market in March 2016.

Interview

Was emailed to come in for an interview, upon arrival I sat down for the interview and when we were finished, it was not for the job I applied. I was asked to come again on a separate day for the position I had applied. It happened a second time, and they asked if I wanted the other position. It wasn't a good experience.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Whole Foods Market

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lowell, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Whole Foods Market (Lowell, MA) in March 2016.

Interview

Group interview for new store opening up, then got a final interview was told I would hear back by the end of the week either way, never received an email offer or a thank you email.

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Whole Foods Market (San Diego, CA).

Interview

2 ATL came in, interview me about myself, my work history, my work ethics. The next day, ASTL interview me, asked me about Whole Foods culture, how I could be useful

Anonymous Employee in East Lansing, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Whole Foods Market (East Lansing, MI) in March 2016.

Interview

I applied online, a few days later I received a phone call asking a few questions about myself (why I want to work at whole foods, a difficult situation with a customer, etc) and then he asked to set up an interview. I interviewed with them and they were super nice and laid back. I received a call the following day saying they were offering me a job.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brea, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Whole Foods Market (Brea, CA) in January 2016.

Interview

Applied online for a new store opening in my area and I received an email back for a group interview. The group interview was 30 people split amongst five tables with a recruiter at each table. The table interview was a basic introduction interview, why Whole Foods, what's your experience, etc. There was also a team activity and table activities of acting out customer recovery scenarios and applying job benefits to the Whole Foods' value system. Shortly after I received an email to come back for a one on one interview. It was a job fair set up, and I was given a brief interview by two Grocery Team Leaders. I was declined the position due to my lack of retail and grocery experience.

Grocery Team Member Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Whole Foods Market.

Interview

Applied online and heard back a week later. Did an initial phone screening then scheduled an in-store interview. The in-person interview was very relaxed and they asked typical retail questions. I met with the team leader and the store leader on duty.

Grocery Team Member Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Whole Foods Market in October 2015.

Interview

I got called in for an interview a week after I applied for the job online. I got interviewed by 2 people, a Team Member Service Lead(HR) and a Team Lead from grocery department. After the interview they told me to wait for their phone call. One day later they called me to setup for a second interview, this time I was interview by the Store Team Lead(Store Manager). Again, he told me to wait for the phone call. Two days later they called me to let me know that I got the job offer and all I needed was a background check and I'll be given a start day.

Interview Questions

• What do you do when a team member isn't doing their job.   Answer Question
    • How do you deal with unhappy customers/customers complaints.   Answer Question
    • What is Whole Foods Market? Tell me about this company.   Answer Question
    • How does a team work together to achieve a goal? What is important in a team.   Answer Question

Grocery Team Member Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Whole Foods Market.

Interview

Applied about 8 times before received a call back. Attended initial group interview/ overview of the company, interactive 2 hours long group interview, third interview with Associate Store Team Leader, then fourth and final interview with department manager. In the group interview they made us go around and talk about ourselves. Tedious, lengthy, and unnecessary in my opinion, as two years later, only three of the roughly 15 people hired are still around.

Interview Questions

• What is your favorite Food? What do you know about Whole Foods Market? Why do you want to work here?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Boulder, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Whole Foods Market (Boulder, CO) in October 2015.

Interview

Applied online and interviewed at the store after a quick phone connection. Basically there was three back to back interviews with all levels of management (Team Leaders). Very casual interviews, which were pretty much just a quick chat about intentions, goals, and work ethics. I was offered a reasonable pay rate, and the background check only took a few days to complete.

Interview Questions

• If you don't understand something, what do you do?   1 Answer

Grocery Team Member Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Whole Foods Market.

Interview

They called me in for an interview, there were many people interviewing, asked me standard questions and I spoke to two differnt people. They called me within a few days with an offer, the questions on Glass Door helped me prepare. They were very nice and made me feel comfortable.