Whole Foods Market Grocery Team Member Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jan 14, 2018

2.3

67 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Thousand Oaks, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Whole Foods Market (Thousand Oaks, CA).

Interview

There were other interviews going on during my interview so it was loud. Very nice people. Got hired, and had an orientation that was 7 hours too long. Just basic stuff you could read online in about 1-2 hours.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Whole Foods Market

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Des Moines, IA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Whole Foods Market (Des Moines, IA) in December 2017.

Interview

Shortly after I applied I received a phone call from a woman at Whole Foods. She was very friendly and asked a few basic questions to make sure it was a good fit, like if the hours worked for me and what I was looking for out of a job. it took about ten minutes. After that I received an email inviting me in for an in person interview. This part was terrible. Not because the questions were hard, but because that same woman was extremely rude and abrupt. I was only asked a few questions and then she got up and ignored my attempt to shake her hand and thank her for meeting with me. It was like she saw me and decided right there and then she didn't like me. She was perfectly pleasant on the phone.

Interview Questions

• After looking me up and down, "this job is physically demanding and you are on your feet a lot, can someone of your size handle that?" (I am plus size but not really that big)   1 Answer

Grocery Team Member Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Whole Foods Market.

Interview

Applied online and was contacted a week later for an interview after a typical phone screening. The interview itself involved standard customer service questions, especially regarding how you handle difficult customer scenarios.

Interview Questions

• Describe the worst customer service experience you've ever had to handle   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Whole Foods Market (Dallas, TX) in August 2017.

Interview

I applied and got an email back to attend a group interview. The group interview was very laid back and simple. They explained to us about Whole Foods values and the various positions we could work in. They told us about themselves and then everyone in the group interview had to introduce ourselves (Name, favorite food, position we would like to work, and why Whole Foods). Then they split us up in groups and did some group activities.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Whole Foods Market (New York, NY) in August 2017.

Interview

Applied online and received a call about a day later asking if I could come in for an interview. First interview was with two people, they asked me about myself and what I thought I'd be doing if I was hired. It only lasted about 5 minutes and I thought they were dismissing me early because maybe I wasn't what they were looking for. I got another call a week later to set up a second interview. I met with the manager and we had a casual conversation before he asked me a few questions, once again this interview only lasting about 5 minutes, and then he told me I'd hear from them later that day. They called me about an hour later offering me the job.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Whole Foods Market (New York, NY) in May 2017.

Interview

The interview went fairly well. I was asked simple questions and answered them with confidence. I plan to stay at this job for a good while. I wasn't asked difficult questions and they told me how much i would make and i loved the base rate. Whole Food interview is good and anyone with a good sense of confidence can ace it.

Grocery Team Member Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Whole Foods Market in March 2016.

Interview

Was emailed to come in for an interview, upon arrival I sat down for the interview and when we were finished, it was not for the job I applied. I was asked to come again on a separate day for the position I had applied. It happened a second time, and they asked if I wanted the other position. It wasn't a good experience.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lowell, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Whole Foods Market (Lowell, MA) in March 2016.

Interview

Group interview for new store opening up, then got a final interview was told I would hear back by the end of the week either way, never received an email offer or a thank you email.

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Whole Foods Market (San Diego, CA).

Interview

2 ATL came in, interview me about myself, my work history, my work ethics. The next day, ASTL interview me, asked me about Whole Foods culture, how I could be useful

Anonymous Employee in East Lansing, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Whole Foods Market (East Lansing, MI) in March 2016.

Interview

I applied online, a few days later I received a phone call asking a few questions about myself (why I want to work at whole foods, a difficult situation with a customer, etc) and then he asked to set up an interview. I interviewed with them and they were super nice and laid back. I received a call the following day saying they were offering me a job.