Whole Foods Market Sales Associate/Cashier Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Whole Foods Market Sales Associate/Cashier Interview Questions

Interviews at Whole Foods Market

2.0

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Whole Foods Market (Seattle, WA) in June 2014.

Interview

Quite straightforward - online application, and if you're selected they'll bring you into a store and ask you some questions about what departments you'd like to work in, etc. Fairly entry-level stuff. Generally speaking this should not be a very difficult interview.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Whole Foods Market

Anonymous Employee in Hicksville, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Whole Foods Market (Hicksville, NY) in June 2015.

Interview

There was a group interview with about 14 people. Everyone had to talk about themselves and work with others in small groups. It was a great experience as jobs don't usually do group interviews.

Sales Associate/Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Whole Foods Market.

Interview

call back was quick got interviewed in the store with three people or more. they hired me on the spot and had my background check ready. i had a very good experience.

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Whole Foods Market (Boston, MA) in October 2016.

Interview

Once you have asked in Customer service who would be interviewing you, expect to wait about 20-25 min as they look over your application to then go meet you. Interview is on the sales floor in front of other team members.

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Whole Foods Market (Los Angeles, CA) in August 2017.

Interview

Very quick, casual and straightforward. Gave a gist of how things worked, like there are several departments to work for so expect to be flexible. Do research on their website and find out more about them.

Anonymous Employee in Edgewater, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Whole Foods Market (Edgewater, NJ) in February 2014.

Interview

The interview process was smooth. I met with two of the hiring managers and we briefly discussed my past work experience. The managers were easy to talk too and very professional.

Interview Questions

• What experience or skills can you bring to this position?   Answer Question

Sales Associate/Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Whole Foods Market.

Interview

There was tons of people. They asked a couple questions and said you’re not the right fit. It’s a waste of time. They only want perfect people there. It’s was a job fair thing but I had an appointment so it went fast. They also told me there was no more openings

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Whole Foods Market (Denver, CO) in August 2017.

Interview

It didn't take long and they were very nice and easy going. I would not be writing this but glassdoor is making me add more information. I think that is a total invasion of my privacy. If people want to share then fine, but if they don't then you should not be made to do so!

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Whole Foods Market (Houston, TX) in April 2018.

Interview

Submitted application online
    Got an email two days later
    Schduled an interview for the following day
    Had the interview at cofee bar by first manager
    He asked me some personality questions mostly. Then i was told to wait for a second interview with another manager. The first interviewer came back and asked when i could srart

Interview Questions

• Why are you good fit for the job?
      Tell me about yourself?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Ridgewood, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Whole Foods Market (Ridgewood, NJ) in November 2017.

Interview

The interview was informal, there was a group of interviewed and they call one by one to talk privately to 2 team leaders. They asked me basic questions about my previous experience in costumer service, how I would handle a difficult situation with a costumer and about my availability. It was easy, relaxed and in a friendly manner. I was hired on the spot.

Interview Questions

• How would you deal with an upset costumer?   1 Answer
    • Are you okay working in a fast pace environment?   1 Answer
    • What is your availability for work?   1 Answer