Whole Foods Market Juice Bar Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Whole Foods Market Juice Bar Interview Questions

2.5

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Whole Foods Market (New York, NY) in January 2016.

Interview

Really easy like talking to a friend, simple questions. The girl was very easy going, everyone there seemed really nice and helpful. We just sat down one on one and talked about the weather and things like that. Maybe because it was a new store and they just needed people but they all seemed nice.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Whole Foods Market

Anonymous Employee in West Palm Beach, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Whole Foods Market (West Palm Beach, FL) in February 2015.

Interview

Met outside the new store. Got interviewed by the team leader, She was nice and spoke words anyone looking for a job wanted to hear. Spoke a little about the available positions in the department.

Anonymous Employee in Scottsdale, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Whole Foods Market (Scottsdale, AZ) in February 2013.

Interview

I applied online. Several weeks later I received a phone call for an interivew. I was interviewed by 2 team members for 90 minutes. I week later I received a call with the job offer. I then received an email with online info I had to submit for clearance, etc. I now have a new hire meeting which will last 4 hours and will begin work in 1 week. Part time to 29.5 hours per week, turning into full time.

Interview Questions

• Please name a challenging personal or professional situation that occured that you kept private from everyone.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation.