Whole Foods Market Marketing Coordinator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Whole Foods Market Marketing Coordinator Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Marketing Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Whole Foods Market.

Interview

Initial phone interview by Regional Marketing Manager. Asked to participate in panel interview with 8 other team leaders. 4 candidates were selected from phone interview to participate in panel interview. Prior to panel interview I was expected to meet with each panel member individually to learn about the position and the organization. I was also required to develop and present a marketing presentation prior to the panel interview.

Interview Questions

• All standard questions- How do you handle a situation when an employee is not motivated to help on a required project; what do you consider unacceptable; what's your work style, etc.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Whole Foods Market

Marketing Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wellington, FL

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Whole Foods Market (Wellington, FL) in April 2012.

Interview

Interviewed during a massive hiring fair for store opening. Casual process but great questions by ATL who informed me after the interview process that the position I applied for was no longer available but he had something else in mind for me.

Interview Questions

• Have I ever had experience with Whole Foods whether as customer or team member   Answer Question