Whole Foods Market Prepared Foods Team Member Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Whole Foods Market Prepared Foods Team Member Interview Questions

Interviews at Whole Foods Market

2.1

Anonymous Employee in Glen Mills, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Whole Foods Market (Glen Mills, PA) in June 2015.

Interview

I did 2 one on one interviews. One was with the Team Leader and the another was with the manager. They were both pretty short interviews, they were both 15 minutes or less

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Whole Foods Market

Anonymous Employee in Roswell, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Whole Foods Market (Roswell, GA) in February 2012.

Interview

Very calm and inviting interview, first with the assistant team leader, then with the department head. They asked questions about my ability to cook creatively and what I could do to better the team and enhance the customer service experience. Overall it was a very straight forward process that was very low pressure.

Interview Questions

• What are some common foods that you would prepare for the morning hot bar?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Princeton, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Whole Foods Market (Princeton, NJ) in March 2014.

Interview

Sat in the cafe of the store with the Team Leader, he asked me some very non specific questions, went to find someone in store leadership to give me my second interview on the same day, then told me when i start.

Interview Questions

• Which of Whole Foods's core values do you like most, an why?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fairfield, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Whole Foods Market (Fairfield, CT) in June 2015.

Interview

I applied online got called the next day went for an interview with the someone from prepared foods, two days later got called for a second interview where they pretty much asked the same questions, told me about the raise every six months, dress code, rules at the store, like they were going to hire me but didn't.

Interview Questions

• What was a time at your last job when you had a difficult problem and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Wayne, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Whole Foods Market (Wayne, PA).

Interview

Friend knew Team Leader, took 2-months to get hired. Ridiculous process, waste of time. They are desperate for people. Turnover is incredible. You must put unlimited ability to get hired. They tell you they will work with you on your schedule, they do not, even if you have to take three busses and leave at 4am to be there by 6:30am.

Interview Questions

• How would you deal with a difficult customer?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Had to fight for anything resembling a living wage.

Anonymous Employee in Hillsboro, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Whole Foods Market (Hillsboro, OR) in June 2012.

Interview

Pretty straightforward and laid back. I felt like I was told more about the company than asked questions--which was nice. I think they were super understaffed and hoping to get someone in ASAP.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Whole Foods Market (Chicago, IL) in March 2015.

Interview

I applied online for a different position at a different Whole Foods, but was declined the position. After that, I received an email from a Whole Foods Job Fair extending an invitation to interview for a different position in a different location. Everyone was very friendly, and the interview was very relaxed.

Prepared Foods Team Member Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Whole Foods Market in April 2015.

Interview

they act like they know you already which is a plus very friendly and is not hard at all its very easy . i got called the same day with a job offer i accepted next is background check and orientation

Interview Questions

• why you choose whole foods ? customer service past job experiences if your availability is open hard worker if you like to have fun   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Sugar Land, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Whole Foods Market (Sugar Land, TX) in April 2015.

Interview

It was very simple and convenient everyone was friendly and acted more like family then anything. I had to wait a while but I understand it gets busy so no complaints. They care more about your personality then your experience.

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Whole Foods Market (Seattle, WA) in August 2014.

Interview

The interview process was straightforward. At my location, there were not any group activities or skits involved in the interview, though the first half of the interview was conducted with a group of about 6 applicants. The manager just asked general questions about experience, how to handle certain situations, and Whole Foods trivia (Make sure you know about the company and what it stands for). Applicants were asked to answer the questions as necessary. Following this group interview format (about 30 minutes), there was a short 10-minute interview with an Assistant Team Leader who asked more specific things about the postion itself, asking if I felt comfortable with it, etc. After that I was hired right then and there after signing an employment contract.

Interview Questions

• What makes Whole Foods different from other grocery stores?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation, starting pay is set for each region.