Whole Foods Market Prepared Foods Team Member Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 31, 2017

2.1

113 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Whole Foods Market (Chicago, IL).

Interview

I applied online and received a call a few days later from the Prepared Foods Team Leader. We talked for a few minutes and then set up an in person interview for later in the week. When I went to the store for the interview the Team Leader was not there so I had my interview with one of the Prepared Foods supervisors (one level above team member). This was slightly annoying since I took time to come as scheduled but I wanted the job so I ignored the fact that this was already a bad impression. I was asked a few questions about my previous employment and experience and that was all. I then had a second round interview with one of the two Assistant Store Managers. He was completely clueless and it was incredibly clear that he did not care about his job or who he hired for the position he was trying to fill. He actually got called away from the interview for a few minutes and left me waiting. Then the Team Leader came out and offered me the job and told me the orientation date. The whole process was very informal and it was clear they just needed someone to work the position.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Whole Foods Market

Anonymous Employee in Dedham, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Whole Foods Market (Dedham, MA) in August 2017.

Interview

I applied online and received a phone call about 3 to 4 weeks later. I got the call to come in to interview. We set up a date and did the interview on said date.

Interview Questions

• Why did you decide to leave your last job?   1 Answer

Prepared Foods Team Member Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Whole Foods Market.

Interview

5 minute prescreening phone call, pretty basic. The man I spoke to was stern, but personable. I tried to make it as much of a conversation as possible. Since I am looking to relocate, he told me to come in person when I get there for an in-person interview.

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Whole Foods Market (Columbus, OH).

Interview

I had a short interview with two assistant team leaders and the team leader and the next day I had an interview with the store leader and was offered the job that day

Prepared Foods Team Member Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Whole Foods Market.

Interview

Attended a large group interview. There was a long wait before i interviewed with team leader. They asked pretty easy questions and I was offered the position. It was all done in one day.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about whole foods?
      Why do you want to work here?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Glen Mills, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Whole Foods Market (Glen Mills, PA) in May 2017.

Interview

Brief. Quick questions. Looking to see if my personality was a fit. The focus was more on me and who I was rather than on my experience working in a market setting.

Prepared Foods Team Member Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Whole Foods Market.

Interview

The hiring interviewing process is 3 steps long, phone, in person with direct supervisor, then panel interview with store leader, and a few other people. Can take a while before you're offered a position.

Interview Questions

• What of you know about whole foods?   3 Answers

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Asheville, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Whole Foods Market (Asheville, NC) in April 2017.

Interview

Both the application and interview process was straightforward until they sent me a blank email which they claimed contained a link to accept their offer. I was frustrated and didn't end up taking the job for other reasons, but that unresolved miscommunication was the only negative experience.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Whole Foods Market (New York, NY).

Interview

it was fast, asked certain questions about my work history. was quick and start to the point. asked what she was looking for, whether it be if I had great availability or if I've ever prepared foods before.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brentwood, MO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Whole Foods Market (Brentwood, MO) in September 2016.

Interview

After submitting an application online, I was contacted by phone a few days later for a preliminary interview with a lower level manager. After this, I was immediately contacted for a follow-up interview with the store manager. Both sessions were heavy on personality questions and hypotheticals, ie "How do you handle an unhappy customer?"

Interview Questions

• How do you handle a negative experience at work while maintaining customer service values?   Answer Question