Whole Foods Market Prepared Foods Team Member Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Whole Foods Market Prepared Foods Team Member Interview Questions

Updated Jun 16, 2017

2.1

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brentwood, MO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Whole Foods Market (Brentwood, MO) in September 2016.

Interview

After submitting an application online, I was contacted by phone a few days later for a preliminary interview with a lower level manager. After this, I was immediately contacted for a follow-up interview with the store manager. Both sessions were heavy on personality questions and hypotheticals, ie "How do you handle an unhappy customer?"

Interview Questions

• How do you handle a negative experience at work while maintaining customer service values?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Whole Foods Market

Anonymous Employee in Glen Mills, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Whole Foods Market (Glen Mills, PA) in May 2017.

Interview

Brief. Quick questions. Looking to see if my personality was a fit. The focus was more on me and who I was rather than on my experience working in a market setting.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Whole Foods Market (Chicago, IL) in March 2015.

Interview

Quick, Easy, Pretty basic, they asked me the expected question for an entry level sales position. I was interviewed by a team lead and a store lead and was hired on the spot

Anonymous Employee in San Rafael, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Whole Foods Market (San Rafael, CA) in August 2015.

Interview

The interview process started with the online submission of my cover letter and resume. From there, I was interviewed over the phone and then in-person. The in-person interview was conducted by my team leader and the store's team leader

Prepared Foods Team Member Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Whole Foods Market.

Interview

Attended a large group interview. There was a long wait before i interviewed with team leader. They asked pretty easy questions and I was offered the position. It was all done in one day.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about whole foods?
      Why do you want to work here?
      Answer Question

Prepared Foods Team Member Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Whole Foods Market.

Interview

The hiring interviewing process is 3 steps long, phone, in person with direct supervisor, then panel interview with store leader, and a few other people. Can take a while before you're offered a position.

Interview Questions

• What of you know about whole foods?   3 Answers

Anonymous Employee in Boulder, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Whole Foods Market (Boulder, CO) in April 2015.

Interview

character trait oriented questions based around food preference and previous experience with customers. Very friendly and to the point questions about working with team members. They asked about my passion for food and more importantly organic food because that is their specialty

Interview Questions

• How would you make tofu more delicious   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Providence, RI

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Whole Foods Market (Providence, RI) in March 2014.

Interview

fairly straight forward, based on experience. it was mainly just talking about how you would benefit the team and what skills you have gained from earlier jobs that could be applied to this job.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Whole Foods Market (New York, NY).

Interview

it was fast, asked certain questions about my work history. was quick and start to the point. asked what she was looking for, whether it be if I had great availability or if I've ever prepared foods before.

Interview Questions

• explain your work history?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Tigard, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Whole Foods Market (Tigard, OR) in July 2016.

Interview

Preliminary phone interview with an in-person follow-up. Since the weather was nice, the supervisor conducted our interview on the patio. The relaxing nature of the interview surprised me pleasantly and gave me a great first impression of working with the company. Typical questions followed and they made an offer, which I accepted.

Interview Questions

• They mostly asked questions about my cooking experience, including how long I've been cooking for, what I typically cook, and whether I like it.   1 Answer