Whole Foods Market Produce Team Leader Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Whole Foods Market Produce Team Leader Interview Questions

Produce Team Leader Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boulder, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Whole Foods Market (Boulder, CO) in January 2012.

Interview

The Whole Foods hiring process is designed to be difficult to insiders and simultaneously "wow" outsiders... don't fool yourself, Whole Foods is a complete joke of a company designed to churn through employees in order to avoid giving raises. My advice? Get a REAL job or force Whole Foods to unionize (or close).

Interview Questions

• There are none, be prepared to answer insipid questions asked by a panel of granolas deemed to be "unthreatening".   Answer Question

Negotiation

They pay just enough to make you come, but do not offer the career advancement or benefits to make you stay.

Other Interview Reviews for Whole Foods Market

Produce Team Leader Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Whole Foods Market in April 2010.

Interview

Applied online after seeing the career opportunities listed on their website. Got an initial phone interview and screening after a few days. This consisted of basic questions about my past career and general details about my current position etc. About two weeks after that I was called for an interview and it consisted of a large panel of store team members and leaders. This is something out of the ordinary I am sure to many people in the retail industry. Whole foods is all about making decisions as a team and sharing the hiring process.

Interview Questions