Whole Foods Market Seafood Team Member Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Whole Foods Market Seafood Team Member Interview Questions

Interviews at Whole Foods Market

2.2

Anonymous Employee in Fairfax, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Whole Foods Market (Fairfax, VA) in February 2019.

Interview

I was contacted by phone to set up an interview after applying online the week before. I was given the choice of a few dates and times I could interview. The interview was a week later with a panel of 3. It was held in a relaxed setting, just as if we were having lunch together in their store. When you think of interviewing in front of a panel, you think it would be intimidating, but they we all very friendly and patient listeners.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Whole Foods Market

Seafood Team Member Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Whole Foods Market.

Interview

I didn't get an interview until I asked someone I knew for a referral. I had an in person interview with the team leader and then a shorter one with the store team leader.

Anonymous Employee in Chapel Hill, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Whole Foods Market (Chapel Hill, NC) in June 2016.

Interview

Group Interview. Sat at various tables to meet with team leaders and discuss what positions they had open and what each department is like. All participated in a skit to "break the ice" and make the event more friendly.

Anonymous Employee in Kildeer, IL

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Whole Foods Market (Kildeer, IL) in July 2014.

Interview

I sat down with a store manager and the department team leader. I was asked several questions about myself, my past jobs, skills and so on. The manager seemed like he was trying to put on a stern face, but the seafood team leader seemed nice. It was mostly straight forward, and we discussed the job. Then i was hired.

Interview Questions

• What was my biggest pet peeve?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Whole Foods Market (Arlington, TX) in August 2015.

Interview

Easy and quick. Very welcoming and nice. They took me into the seafood team office. Dress business casual. Make sure you have that upbeat whole foods welcoming attitude and act like you are a part of the congregation of WFM. We did a quick tour of the store and they explained a little bit of what each area is. Asked if i shopped there before and if I noticed any new changes(which I did not). Asked if I was okay with being around fish and smelly items(did not mind, added a quip about activities that I do that are a bit smelly). Oh and brush up on some recipes for your defined 'food' as they might ask you for some suggestions.

Anonymous Employee in Lafayette, LA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Whole Foods Market (Lafayette, LA) in August 2014.

Interview

was sent a invite to the job fair they where having. stood in long line. then sat in a room with lots of others. filled out form selecting top 3 departments to work in. Waited to be called back for interview. had to interview with 3 different people.

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Whole Foods Market (Dallas, TX) in December 2013.

Interview

One interview with STL. It was easy since I had worked there before. Lasted about 25 mins. Very casual. Go to wholefoods.com and select career's. From there you'll be able to find and apply for any job at whole foods that you may be interested in. If your application meets the specific requirements of the job, then someone will contact you to come in for a screening. And if you pass that you'll be well on your way to a job at Whole Foods. Just ask Whole Food's Market if they think 8 out of 10 of their employee's are quiting do to the "nature of the environment." Especially when you consider the feedback of exit interviews taken from those you have left WFM. Whole Foods is not your typical establishment. Anyone who has worked there knows that. 80 percent is not average. That percentage includes, corporate, leadership, and TM. I work in Leadship, and feel as do my other leadship brothers and sisters do, that we {whole foods market} can do better to ensure the happiness, and success of our team members.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Whole Foods Market (New York, NY) in May 2018.

Interview

Team leader contacted me directly Then I had a second interview with the store leader who determines if im hired or not. Then they send you to another store to do the Paperwork and then you do an orientation session and you start.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work with whole foods   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Campbell, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Whole Foods Market (Campbell, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

Filled out online questions, attached resume. Received a phone call few days later, came in for an interview about 3 days later. They seemed to like the answers I gave and they offered me the job the same day

Interview Questions

• What is a beneficial quality you could bring to Whole Woods?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Whole Foods Market (Boston, MA) in September 2008.

Interview

Very straight forward interview process. I was only asked a few questions about my previous experience and then we went right into salary negotiations.

Interview Questions

• There were no questions that I considered unexpected. Just be sure to elaborate on your customer service and hospitality experiences.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Very brief negotiation phase. They start everyone at a minimum of $10/hr., but I requested $12 given my previous experience. They gave it to me without any hesitation...I should have asked for $14!