Whole Foods Market Senior Financial Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 9, 2017

2.7

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Whole Foods Market (Austin, TX).

Interview

HR recruiter reached out to tell me the max range for the position is 85k with a potential 10% bonus. Once I agreed the hiring manager reached out to schedule a call after we spoke I had two more phone interviews with peers. Then I was invited for a panel interview, 45 minutes with 6 people and it seemed as if they had candidates come in before me and after me. It is a bit frustrating since they will try to gauge in 45 minutes if you are a culture fit and they need 2/3 majority to let you in. Apparently, the 45 minutes need to be a discussion where everyone is involved vs. Q&A which I am still puzzled about.

This is one of the better companies out there and the people I met were all exceptional, It was my loss not to get the offer and I don't hold any grudges. Just remember they really want a good cultural fit and if you try to sound smart or polished it might be more of your downfall.

Interview Questions

• In the panel interview they put you on the spot, they want you to give and opening and closing statement but give you no guidance on what they want to hear. After that, they will ask fairly easy behavioral questions.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Whole Foods Market

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Whole Foods Market (San Francisco, CA) in November 2015.

Interview

I reached out to the person who placed the position in Linkedin (you can see this if you have a premium account). He responded right away mentioning would hear from the hiring manager. I did about a week from then. We talked on the scheduled date on the phone and it was very comfortable. He carefully explained when the next interview would be and a panel called and they asked me to ask many questions. The Finance Coordinator/hiring manager told me to expect a call, if chosen, the next week. I did get a decline call. I later called him and he was very friendly answering my question on my weakness- talented candidate pool as well as my lack of experience in retail. What is impressive is they don't have a robot go over their resumes; they do read them and respond to them. They leave you feeling like a human being.

Interview Questions

• What are your favorite Excel functions? What situation did you help make a difference by a decision you made?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Whole Foods Market (Washington, DC) in January 2015.

Interview

Applied through LinkedIn. Received an email about a week later requesting a phone interview with the hiring manager. The phone interview was standard and took about 20 minutes. We did an in-person interview a week later. I didn't get the job, but I thought the process was both fair and very well-organized.

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Whole Foods Market.

Interview

Standard interview. Panel was integrating with people firing questions at you.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiations.