Whole Foods Market Senior Financial Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Whole Foods Market Senior Financial Analyst Interview Questions

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Whole Foods Market (San Francisco, CA) in November 2015.

Interview

I reached out to the person who placed the position in Linkedin (you can see this if you have a premium account). He responded right away mentioning would hear from the hiring manager. I did about a week from then. We talked on the scheduled date on the phone and it was very comfortable. He carefully explained when the next interview would be and a panel called and they asked me to ask many questions. The Finance Coordinator/hiring manager told me to expect a call, if chosen, the next week. I did get a decline call. I later called him and he was very friendly answering my question on my weakness- talented candidate pool as well as my lack of experience in retail. What is impressive is they don't have a robot go over their resumes; they do read them and respond to them. They leave you feeling like a human being.

Interview Questions

• What are your favorite Excel functions? What situation did you help make a difference by a decision you made?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Whole Foods Market

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Whole Foods Market (Washington, DC) in January 2015.

Interview

Applied through LinkedIn. Received an email about a week later requesting a phone interview with the hiring manager. The phone interview was standard and took about 20 minutes. We did an in-person interview a week later. I didn't get the job, but I thought the process was both fair and very well-organized.

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Whole Foods Market.

Interview

Standard interview. Panel was integrating with people firing questions at you.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiations.