Whole Foods Market Specialty Team Member Interview Questions

Updated Dec 9, 2020

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at Whole Foods Market

2.3
HardAverageEasy
Found 52 candidate interviews
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chattanooga, TN
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Whole Foods Market (Chattanooga, TN) in Nov 2020

Interview

The first process in the is a Video Interview with a third party company called Hire Vue. The interview is 5 questions with 2 opportunities to answer each question. The process is not without fault because the video sometimes freezes but is still recording.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to work for this company?
    Answer Question
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Allentown, PA
Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Whole Foods Market (Allentown, PA) in Jan 2020

Interview

After applying online, I got a call to come in for the first interview. I was interviewed by a person who would be my Supervisor. I receive another call a few days later for the second interview with a manager at the store. The first interview was held in a conference room but the second one was held in the public eating area.

Interview Questions
  • They asked for a specific example from me if I had ever gone out of my way to do something for a customer?
Anonymous Employee in Richmond, VA
Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Whole Foods Market (Richmond, VA) in Dec 2019

Interview

applied online for the hiring event to open the new store, got an email back 2 days later to set up a group interview. 70 people in the interview and it was atypical. played "chopped" like the tv show and other fun games. got an email a week later to set up individual interview. 70 people in a room waiting to be pulled to a different room. I interviewed with 2 leaders from another store than the head of my store. Was hired on the spot

Interview Questions
Whole Foods Market
Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH
Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Whole Foods Market (Cleveland, OH)

Interview

There were several rounds of interviews all culminating with the team leader. It was relatively informal—it was done in the cafeteria of the store. There were no questions that felt totally out of left field. I also knew someone who worked in the store which probably assisted in this process.

Interview Questions
  • Favorite food, work style, etc. There were some silly questions too if I'm recalling correctly.
Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA
Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Whole Foods Market (San Jose, CA) in Oct 2019

Interview

I went during hire day. It was quick and easy. The HR specialist was very professional and personable. She was easy to engage with and was willing to answer any question I had. I met the team leaders of the position I was going for and was really happy to know that they all were just as engaging as the HR employee.

Interview Questions
  • Do you remember a time you went above and beyond your work requirement (or something of that nature)?
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Whole Foods Market (United States)

Interview

The interview was quick, easy, pleasant and friendly. Was asked about my retail experience and why I was interested in Whole Foods Market. The interview was rather casual and informative.

Interview Questions
Whole Foods Market
Anonymous Employee in Roseville, CA
Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Whole Foods Market (Roseville, CA) in Jul 2019

Interview

I got called for an interview the day after I applied online, and got called that I got the position the same day I interviewed. The interview was with two different people someone from the department I applied for and with one of the assistant store leaders. Very quick and to the point.

Interview Questions
  • What would you say are your greatest strengths and weaknesses in the workplace?
Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ
Application

I interviewed at Whole Foods Market (Phoenix, AZ) in Apr 2019

Interview

Took me into their back conference room to interview for position. I was interviewed by two people. The specialty team leader and a store leader. the store leader is the highest level of manager on site at Whole Foods stores.

Interview Questions
  • What are some of your strengths? What are some of your weaknesses? If a group of middle aged ladies asked you for a wine and cheese recommendation for a dinner party how would you respond?
Anonymous Employee in New York, NY
Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Whole Foods Market (New York, NY) in Aug 2018

Interview

It was really great! I felt like the department manager really was engaged in what I was saying. He loved his job and it showed in the way he talked about working for wfm

Anonymous Employee in Charleston, SC
Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Whole Foods Market (Charleston, SC) in Jul 2017

Interview

It was in the conference room among a panel of 3 members of the team discussing the position and wondering if I can handle the joking nature of that specific team.

Interview Questions
Viewing 1 - 10 of 52