Whole Foods Market Store Systems Integrator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 20, 2017

2.7

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Lafayette, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Whole Foods Market (Lafayette, LA) in August 2017.

Interview

Initial interview was a group interview. About 30+ of us in the room with all of the store leaders, two assistant store managers, and another from HR. That had each of us introduce ourselves and answer a couple of questions about ourselves, including what position we were interested in. After they explained mission, core values, etc, they had us spit in groups and present something relating to what they talked about. We did this about 3 times, and that was pretty much the whole thing.

The second part was a panel interview. It was highly recommended to me to talk with others in the store and other SSIs from other stores about the position and what was expected. I spoke with about 5 people before the interview. The panel interview was typical interview questions, but they liked the fact that I did due diligence and contacted others about the position.

Interview Questions

• How do plan to handle unexpected interruptions from customers or other employees?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Whole Foods Market

Store Systems Integrator Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Whole Foods Market in November 2007.

Interview

Was a very good experience, scheduled interview quickly after calling HR person and submitting my resume online. The interview itself was friendly and informal, and they called me a couple of hours later to offer me the job. There was little more to it than that, and I really appreciated how quickly they informed me.

Interview Questions

• I was asked how I see the relationship between working in a group and working alone, and my dynamics of working in a team.   Answer Question

Store Systems Integrator Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Whole Foods Market in May 2008.

Interview

The panel consisted of 6 or 7 people from the store, including the two Assoc. Store Team Leaders. The questions were fairly general in nature, with only a couple of technical questions. I think I made a couple of mistakes: I didn't stress the fact that I had done similar work in the past and I didn't stress my ability to multi-task. I felt one of the ASTLs was suspicious because I had left a well-paying job to come to work at WFM. He kept going back to my work there. I think he thought I had been fired. (I wasn't.)

The joke was one them, though. They ended up hiring some creepy guy with NO experience. He talked a good game, though.

Interview Questions

• If you're updating the operating system on a PC, what folders would you back up?   1 Answer
    • Don't you get bored doing the repetitive job of checking prices?   1 Answer