Whole Foods Market Team Member Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 17, 2017

2.2

66 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Whole Foods Market (New York, NY) in April 2017.

Interview

You basically did a group interview then you did an individual interview with the store manager. Then they'll let you know that day weather you got it or not.Afterwards they would tell you to come in for a one on one interview and from there you would see if you go the job or not.

Interview Questions

• why you want to work at wholes food? what you like about wholes food?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Whole Foods Market

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Whole Foods Market (New York, NY) in April 2017.

Interview

Applied online, received an email from the recruiter for a group interview within 2 weeks. Group interview lasted about an hour, very simple. Quick introduction about self , then two group brainstorming assignments. After interview was over, received an email stating they would like to move forward and scheduled a final interview with the store manager 2 days later. Interviewed with the store manager and was hired on the spot after 30 mins.

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Whole Foods Market.

Interview

The interview was difficult. A senior level management member questioned me about the company's values, reasons for founding, what sets them apart, etc. He was very respectful and definitely expected a thorough response. He asked me to clarify and elaborate a few times.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Whole Foods Market (New York, NY) in January 2017.

Interview

I applied online. About a day later I got a call and email from the department team leader asking me to come in for a one on one interview in 2 days. She was super nice and easy to talk to. She had a list of set questions about my customer service experience and problem solving. I met with the store team leader right afterwards and was offered the job.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tulsa, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Whole Foods Market (Tulsa, OK).

Interview

I had to go to the guest service to sign a book everyday to show them I really wanted the job for like a week before they called me for an interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Thornton, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Whole Foods Market (Thornton, CO) in October 2016.

Interview

Two weeks after submitting application, was called for interview. Very helpful recruitment letter sent with a description of the interview process and members of the interview panel. I was also asked to complete an assessment; they provided a link. The assessment contained three parts: a personality test, a typing test, and an excel test. I realized I needed to prepare by taking online sample tests first for the typing and Excel portions. I spent a day reviewing Excel trainings online and practicing. The questions on the review, however, were multiple choice, not hands-on in Excel. I highly recommend people take the time to practice Excel tables and know ribbon tabs and the corresponding functions in those tabs.

Interview Questions

• Why did you apply for this position with Whole Foods?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Whole Foods Market (Austin, TX) in October 2016.

Interview

Wonderfully helpful in being specific of what I should bring. Was interviewed by only the store director. Usually it is done by a panel process in other stores. After 30 days the "team" voted to keep me as a team member.

Interview Questions

• Do I enjoy working with customers   1 Answer
    • Do I shop at Whole Foods   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Whole Foods Market (Chicago, IL) in August 2016.

Interview

Place application on-line then they call you to set up an interview. You go in and it's often in the cafe with 1-2 leaders to ask you questions. (go to the desk to get interview started)

Anonymous Employee in Glen Mills, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Whole Foods Market (Glen Mills, PA).

Interview

I attended a group interview. There were several applicants and team leaders from all departments were present. Smaller groups were made and everybody got to meet with each leader. There were also group activities and "ice breakers." Took a couple of hours, got a lunch voucher to buy something from the store, and some snacks were provided.

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Whole Foods Market.

Interview

My family member knew the manager of the store so i didn't really have to interview. not to kill people's hopes of working there but it really does carry a cult vibe. my advise to get chummy with someone already working there to get a good word in. still, i had customer service experience at another grocery so I'm sure that helped as well.