Whole Foods Market Interview Questions in Tigard, OR | Glassdoor

2.7

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Prepared Foods Team Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tigard, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Whole Foods Market (Tigard, OR) in July 2016.

Interview

Preliminary phone interview with an in-person follow-up. Since the weather was nice, the supervisor conducted our interview on the patio. The relaxing nature of the interview surprised me pleasantly and gave me a great first impression of working with the company. Typical questions followed and they made an offer, which I accepted.

Interview Questions

• They mostly asked questions about my cooking experience, including how long I've been cooking for, what I typically cook, and whether I like it.   1 Answer

Specialty Team Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tigard, OR

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Whole Foods Market (Tigard, OR) in January 2016.

Interview

Applied online, got a call a few weeks later to come in for an interview. Had one interview and then got called back for another interview in a different department.

Team Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tigard, OR

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Whole Foods Market (Tigard, OR) in August 2014.

Interview

Applied online. Very simple and straightforward. Didn't ask for much information. Got a call a few days later for a quick on the spot phone interview. Then we set up an in-person interview for the following week. Met with and was interview with three people (at the same time). Got a call the same day offering me the job.