Whole Foods Market Whole Body Team Member Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Whole Foods Market Whole Body Team Member Interview Questions

Interviews at Whole Foods Market

2.4

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Whole Foods Market (Los Angeles, CA) in May 2018.

Interview

Fairly casual setting during hiring event for the opening of a new store. Interviewed by a three person panel. Discussed scheduling needs for joining the team. They were hiring on the spot. I also interviewed with the customer service team and a team leader.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Whole Foods Market

Anonymous Employee in Mandeville, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Whole Foods Market (Mandeville, LA) in June 2017.

Interview

Quick Phone conversation and then an in-person interview with Team Leaders. Speaking about how you have actually used the products they sell really helps and make sure you are at least somewhat passionate about healthy living.

Interview Questions

• Do you understand how to speak to customers under the DSHEA act?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Santa Rosa, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Whole Foods Market (Santa Rosa, CA) in April 2013.

Interview

Pleasant and not very hard. Not stressful at all. Asked basic questions and about whole body products. They asked about team work and customer service jobs previous. The interviewer was pleasant and friendly. Was hired on interview.

Interview Questions

• What was a time you felt challenged in a job   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Whole Foods Market (Dallas, TX) in May 2017.

Interview

I got a phone call from an HR manager first. Basic interview questions. I was then called to schedule an in store interview. The manager will come out and meet you, sit down with you and go through some more basic interview questions. Then talk to you about your availability, and the description of the job. I was called back later that day with a job offer.

Whole Body Team Member Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Whole Foods Market.

Interview

Was lengthy yet short. New store location so it was a massive interviewing process. Most of the interviewers were unorganized but it slowly got better as time progressed. If it was instore, it would have been a different story. My whole city was interviewing for this job!

Interview Questions

• What makes you feel you would be a great fit for the company?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Whole Foods Market (Washington, DC) in February 2017.

Interview

Last interview store leader told me to "think twice before you say yes to the job offer." This man have never even met me until that day. Smh smh

Interview Questions

• Professional & questions asked by the store leader were unprofessional   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Napa, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Whole Foods Market (Napa, CA) in August 2014.

Interview

Group interview where we were given little scenarios and had to show what we would do in those situations.
    After that I was chosen to go on to a one on one interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newport Beach, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Whole Foods Market (Newport Beach, CA) in July 2012.

Interview

Invited to an interview at a Newport Beach job fair. Exciting atmosphere but the only WF employees with human hearts were the receptionists at the Welcome Table. Two women sat an interview table with me. Only one spoke while the other scribbled notes down, giving off severely bad vibes. Neither were receptive to me attending school or experiencing personal growth through previous jobs. The woman speaking to me said she had no problem with me attending school, but the business must always come first-no matter what. The woman talking to me was insincere and made me feel just as uncomfortable as her silent but deadly partner.

Both frowned on my inability to recite everything there is to know about vitamins and their products. Every product must be memorized as a prerequisite apparently.

Said they'll call by Thursday if they're interested. I'm not holding my breath.

Interview Questions

• What would you prescribe a customer that has joint issues?   1 Answer
    • What would you prescribe for immunity problems or bone health?   Answer Question

Whole Body Team Member Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Whole Foods Market in May 2013.

Interview

I applied for the position online and they called/emailed within one week to set up an interview. I was interviewed by one of the Associate Store Team Leaders and it went well. She gave me a lot of situation examples and asked how I would handle it. She asked what Whole Foods mission and core values are and what I liked about Whole Foods Market as a company.

Interview Questions

• What are some of the Whole Foods Market core values?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in East Columbus, OH

Interview

Very open eneded questions about why I'm interested in position and what experience I have in this area.
    Asked many questions of why this area instead of other areas in the store to work?

Interview Questions

• Explain something in the past that was very hard to overcome, that you did. And why this is important for this position and this job description and makes you better than the others we have interviewed.and why should we hire you. Be very specific.   1 Answer