Whole Foods Market Whole Body Team Member Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 15, 2017

2.5

19 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Whole Foods Market (Dallas, TX) in May 2017.

Interview

I got a phone call from an HR manager first. Basic interview questions. I was then called to schedule an in store interview. The manager will come out and meet you, sit down with you and go through some more basic interview questions. Then talk to you about your availability, and the description of the job. I was called back later that day with a job offer.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Whole Foods Market

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Whole Foods Market (Washington, DC) in February 2017.

Interview

Last interview store leader told me to "think twice before you say yes to the job offer." This man have never even met me until that day. Smh smh

Interview Questions

• Professional & questions asked by the store leader were unprofessional   1 Answer

Whole Body Team Member Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Whole Foods Market in June 2016.

Interview

Two in person interviews; first interview was typical "tell me about a time...." questions -- approximately 10 questions. Good vibe from everyone who I talked to, all team members want to work there

Whole Body Team Member Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Whole Foods Market in February 2016.

Interview

I applied online, received an email containing questions to fill out, and received a phone call to schedule an interview all within 1 week. I did very thorough preparation from learning brand info, core values, vitamin uses, difference between organic and natural, etc. All for nothing. I went into my interview and the Team Leader and another co-worker were chatting. She told me to wait 5 minutes past my scheduled time. When she started to interview me, she realized she had the wrong resume. We waited for someone to bring mine...he came and it was still wrong. She decided to continue and brought along a co-worker from the Whole Body department. Both just nodded and did an awkward smile. Finally someone decided to say "ok...why whole foods?" I answered and they didn't make eye contact and looked bored. Silence again. They did this for literally 3 questions. Then she said she would call her boss. He came and was so rude. He was on his phone and kept interrupting me to ask about a service repairman to the Team Leader. Seriously? You have an interview for 5 minutes. Just ask your questions. He asked me, "ok whaf did she ask you?" And then "where do you see yourself in 5 years". That was it. Horrible first impression of the staff.

Whole Body Team Member Interview

Interview

I was asked to come in for an interview. When I got there the lady had no idea who I was or that her other manager (who was supposed to be there and didn't show up that day) scheduled an interview with her.

Interview Questions

• The head manager then proceeded to be rude and talk in a condescending tone to me. I was cordial, but I think its interesting that they messed up and then treated me like the one who made the error. I've never had such a bad interview before. I don't think they realize that we are interviewing them also as they speak to us. What a shame people like this are managers.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in West Palm Beach, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Whole Foods Market (West Palm Beach, FL) in December 2014.

Interview

I had an interview with 25 other people in the room and we got in groups to perform role plays for different scenarios. There was no time to show how fit you were for the job that you applied for, but you did get 2 minutes to talk about yourself..

Anonymous Employee in Evanston, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Whole Foods Market (Evanston, IL) in October 2014.

Interview

More intense than I expected but the questions were fair and thought out by the staff. I felt very comfortable and at ease, they try not to intimidate you but also make sure you are a good fit. They ask a lot of situational questions that actually make sense for the position.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They offered me a position and we quickly got into scheduling.

Anonymous Employee in Napa, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Whole Foods Market (Napa, CA) in August 2014.

Interview

Group interview where we were given little scenarios and had to show what we would do in those situations.
    After that I was chosen to go on to a one on one interview

Whole Body Team Member Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Whole Foods Market in June 2014.

Interview

Met with the team leader and assistant team leader and the assistant store manager. the conversation was positive and easy almost unaware it was an interview. Everyone was friendly and welcoming.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in East Columbus, OH

Interview

Very open eneded questions about why I'm interested in position and what experience I have in this area.
    Asked many questions of why this area instead of other areas in the store to work?

Interview Questions

• Explain something in the past that was very hard to overcome, that you did. And why this is important for this position and this job description and makes you better than the others we have interviewed.and why should we hire you. Be very specific.   1 Answer