Whole Foods Market Whole Body Team Member Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Whole Foods Market Whole Body Team Member Interview Questions

Interviews at Whole Foods Market

2.4

Whole Body Team Member Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Whole Foods Market in May 2013.

Interview

I applied for the position online and they called/emailed within one week to set up an interview. I was interviewed by one of the Associate Store Team Leaders and it went well. She gave me a lot of situation examples and asked how I would handle it. She asked what Whole Foods mission and core values are and what I liked about Whole Foods Market as a company.

Interview Questions

• What are some of the Whole Foods Market core values?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Whole Foods Market

Anonymous Interview Candidate in East Columbus, OH

Interview

Very open eneded questions about why I'm interested in position and what experience I have in this area.
    Asked many questions of why this area instead of other areas in the store to work?

Interview Questions

• Explain something in the past that was very hard to overcome, that you did. And why this is important for this position and this job description and makes you better than the others we have interviewed.and why should we hire you. Be very specific.   1 Answer

Whole Body Team Member Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Whole Foods Market.

Interview

1st interview was with the team leader of whole body department. The second interview was with the store manager. Both were very casual in the cafe seating area, and prompt. Felt appreciated, and not a number associated to an application.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for whole foods, What is your goal in life, Do you know the philosophy that whole foods follow. What major challenges and problems did you face? How did you handle them?   Answer Question

Negotiation

set rate of 10.00 hr, with the opportunity to grow with the company.

Anonymous Employee in Somerville, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Whole Foods Market (Somerville, MA) in January 2014.

Interview

Interviewed shortly after emailing in my resume and cover letter. Interview was great. Everyone was awesome and the Whole Body Team Lead (Tim) was specially great and made me feel very excited about being on his team. After interviewing with him and the hr person, I also interviewed 1:1 with the store lead on the same day. Overall very positive experience.

Interview Questions

• Asked about how I would handle a particularly difficult customer.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Evanston, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Whole Foods Market (Evanston, IL) in October 2014.

Interview

More intense than I expected but the questions were fair and thought out by the staff. I felt very comfortable and at ease, they try not to intimidate you but also make sure you are a good fit. They ask a lot of situational questions that actually make sense for the position.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They offered me a position and we quickly got into scheduling.

Whole Body Team Member Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Whole Foods Market in June 2014.

Interview

Met with the team leader and assistant team leader and the assistant store manager. the conversation was positive and easy almost unaware it was an interview. Everyone was friendly and welcoming.

Whole Body Team Member Interview

Interview

I was asked to come in for an interview. When I got there the lady had no idea who I was or that her other manager (who was supposed to be there and didn't show up that day) scheduled an interview with her.

Interview Questions

• The head manager then proceeded to be rude and talk in a condescending tone to me. I was cordial, but I think its interesting that they messed up and then treated me like the one who made the error. I've never had such a bad interview before. I don't think they realize that we are interviewing them also as they speak to us. What a shame people like this are managers.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in West Palm Beach, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Whole Foods Market (West Palm Beach, FL) in December 2014.

Interview

I had an interview with 25 other people in the room and we got in groups to perform role plays for different scenarios. There was no time to show how fit you were for the job that you applied for, but you did get 2 minutes to talk about yourself..

Whole Body Team Member Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Whole Foods Market in February 2016.

Interview

I applied online, received an email containing questions to fill out, and received a phone call to schedule an interview all within 1 week. I did very thorough preparation from learning brand info, core values, vitamin uses, difference between organic and natural, etc. All for nothing. I went into my interview and the Team Leader and another co-worker were chatting. She told me to wait 5 minutes past my scheduled time. When she started to interview me, she realized she had the wrong resume. We waited for someone to bring mine...he came and it was still wrong. She decided to continue and brought along a co-worker from the Whole Body department. Both just nodded and did an awkward smile. Finally someone decided to say "ok...why whole foods?" I answered and they didn't make eye contact and looked bored. Silence again. They did this for literally 3 questions. Then she said she would call her boss. He came and was so rude. He was on his phone and kept interrupting me to ask about a service repairman to the Team Leader. Seriously? You have an interview for 5 minutes. Just ask your questions. He asked me, "ok whaf did she ask you?" And then "where do you see yourself in 5 years". That was it. Horrible first impression of the staff.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Whole Foods Market (New York, NY) in May 2013.

Interview

First group interviews if you stand out then you're called for a one on one interview with a store manager. The group process helps showcase problem solving and critical thinking skills. The one on one process helps the mangers see your personality and determine whether or not WFM would be a good fit. If you're successful you will receive an offer on the spot.