Whole Foods Market Whole Foods Market Team Leader Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Whole Foods Market Whole Foods Market Team Leader Interview Questions

Interviews at Whole Foods Market

3.7

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Whole Foods Market (Salt Lake City, UT) in March 2011.

Interview

The interview process for any leadership position is grueling but educational and well worth it. The process teaches you a ton about yourself whether you get the desired position or not. Through the interview process you are encouraged to reach out to and take the time to get to know other people currently in the position and current members of the desired team. A panel of team leaders and team members are the end decision makers.

Interview Questions

• Know your financials! Whole Foods is big on Leadership knowing financials.
    Also know your team, know your personal weaknesses and strengths.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Whole Foods Market

Anonymous Employee in Boulder, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Whole Foods Market (Boulder, CO) in September 2012.

Interview

8 person panel interview mainly conducted by existing store personnel.

Interview Questions

• How to manage team morale when it is a disciplinable job requirement.   Answer Question

Negotiation

They give you a take it or leave it offer.

Whole Foods Market Team Leader Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Whole Foods Market in April 2011.

Interview

Applied online, took over 30 days to hear from the company. Stopped in the store but never met with manager. Finally got a call from a regional HR person, then their manager, then finally a local store manager. Six weeks later...After a good and lengthy information gathering meeting (for both of us), the manager informed me that I'd be contacted by (?another district manager) and after a phone interview and the next step, I would be invited to be interviewed by a panel of peers and managers. A very lengthy 8 weeks of wondering if I am the person for the managerial position offered. The employees are so nice at this place, it is obviously a good work culture. I am very motivated to get my presentation together for this big interview. I am glad they take the time to get to know an employee before "throwing them to the wolves".

Interview Questions

• what do you think your most difficult experience with an employee has been? how did you resolve it?   1 Answer