Kohl's Interview Question: Why do you want to work at Ko... | Glassdoor

Interview Question

Sales Associate Interview Boston, MA

Why do you want to work at Kohl's?

Answer

Interview Answer

11 Answers

I love Kohl's (probably not the most professional answer, but I did get the job.)

Interview Candidate on Mar 15, 2017

Love kohl's like store

Anonymous on Nov 1, 2017

I want to work here because kohls is my favorite stores. I like kohls shop and products, environment that's why I apply here.

Shanjina Ahmmed on Dec 4, 2017

It’s close to my house and seems to have an enjoyable environment.

Anonymous on Jun 20, 2018

The people

Anonymous on Jul 3, 2018

I decided to apply at Kohl's because I've been a fan for many years. I shop here regularly and have had great experiences with customer service. I'd like to be a part of that team; giving great customer care to any guests.

Anonymous on Jul 17, 2018

I want to work at kohls because I am only beginning in my career journey, and of course this leaves my options of education open to any store. I personally however, would rather work for a store who is open to giving back to the community and truly cares for their customers and employees.

Anonymous on Sep 12, 2018

Well I believe that I can utilize the skills that I have. To provide the company with prominent service and encourage revenue. Retell is where I'm comfortable I can relate to a lot of the customers and I'm an incredible sales person. I love to organize and display markets appealing to the customer.

Anonymous on Feb 25, 2019

Because that’s where I shopped and the workers are very good.They help you get what ever you want

Anonymous on Mar 7, 2019

I want to work at kohl’s because I am only beginning in my career journey and of course that’s where I do my shopping and this can leave me into option of education open to any store

Anonymous on Mar 7, 2019

Love shopping there, always excellent customer service. I prefer working with people who focus on customer service as I do.

Anonymous on Mar 8, 2019

Add Answers or Comments

To comment on this, Sign In or Sign Up.