The Home Depot Interview Question: Why do you want to work at Th... | Glassdoor

Interview Question

Software Engineer Interview Dallas, TX

Why do you want to work at The Home Depot?

Answer

Interview Answer

10 Answers

Because it’s important to me to help customers whenever they need assistance

James on May 21, 2018

I have always been a do it yourselfer and been fascinated by how many things you can do to personalize your home.

Anonymous on Jul 29, 2018

Im trying to improve my knowledge in many home improvement products. Also im a energetic customer service bubbly kinda person whom enjoys speaking with people. What better place to work than home depot? Many people come in to purchase items daily. I believe id be the perfect candidate while learning and improving my self at the same time.

Anonymous on Aug 16, 2018

why because for better opportunity and get more pay and be in nice place like home depot and nice people thank you

Anonymous on Sep 4, 2018

I need a job that has flexibly in hours. I need a job close to home. I need an income to take care of my daughter and my self

Anonymous on Sep 26, 2018

Because sales and customer service and satisfaction is what I really enjoy doing

Anonymous on Dec 31, 2018

Interested

Anonymous on Jan 9, 2019

I grew up in the construction business and I believe that I can be of help to the customers

Anonymous on Jan 16, 2019

I love the atmosphere and the people, I want to be a part of the team also educate myself on supplies for future , for example if I decide to build a home or a garden , I'll know a few tricks and where to start! Mainly home depot is the place to go and I enjoy shopping there so why not work there too?

Anonymous on Jan 24, 2019

I'm a very good people person and I'm reliable and trusted

Anonymous on Feb 14, 2019

Add Answers or Comments

To comment on this, Sign In or Sign Up.