Whirlpool Corporation Interview Question: Why do you want to work at Wh... | Glassdoor

Interview Question

Senior Financial Analyst Interview(Student Candidate) Benton Harbor, MI

Why do you want to work at Whirlpool?

Answer

Interview Answer

2 Answers

Obviously there's no one right answer, but affirming the firm's self perception that it has great people and great leadership development is probably worth mentioning (for what it's worth, I think that's an accurate self perception).

Interview Candidate on Jan 18, 2012

"Whirlpool is attractive to me for many reasons, and I will focus on the two most important.

First and foremost, I love what I do. Every day, I wake up excited about the challenges that await me. I find the development and realization of new ideas through the collaboration of a skilled team extremely rewarding. Some days, I can’t believe I get paid to do what I do! I know that Whirlpool will present me with unique opportunities to use my skills everyday.

Secondly, I greatly admire Whirlpool’s culture of growth and personal development. I love to learn and apply new skills, and I know that there is no lack of investment by Whirlpool in their people. This investment speaks well of Whirlpool and their ability to endure as a company far into the future."

Former Whirlpool Engineering Employee on Nov 16, 2012

Add Answers or Comments

To comment on this, Sign In or Sign Up.