Want a Free Job Posting?

Interview Question

Interview Tuscaloosa, AL

Why do you want to work for Bath & Body Works?

Interview Answer

3 Answers

I love the products, I'm very knowledgeable and I feel I would have a good time selling them.

Interview Candidate on Jun 28, 2012

I am a very trustworthy person & hard working! Of course, i love their products that i have been using since the time they were introduced in the market.,which i have always recommended & share to family & friends. I would like to work on a place where people or employees who approachable, who have a genuine smile that attracts costumers,because i believed that this is the best quality a certain sales clerk or any employees should have which in turn will help the sale of a certain products or store to be number 1 in what ever sale operation there is!

Rebecca Lozada on Jul 9, 2012

Because these are great products, I hope to further my business goals by learning about the promotion and development of a Brand, that I like. To create a specific store environment that shines, there are many levels to address. I know I can put a smile on every face.

Robin Gray on May 20, 2015

Add Answers or Comments

To comment on this, Sign In or Sign Up.