KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Add an Interview

Interview Question

Contract Administrator Interview

Hilton

Why do you want to work here? What is your biggest accomplishment? What has been your biggest failure? Asked some canned questions about your personality to determine what type of personality you have, i.e. type A, B, etc.

AnswerAdd Tags

Interview Answers

20 Answers

I want to work with the company because of their highly rated standard of records, so I wish to also be part of the company so as to maximize my hidden ability both in hospitality and otherwise. I believe in a say that quotes(customers satisfaction is our number one priority.

Isama Michael Ifeanyi. on

I want to learn and discover more in the front office dept

Anonymous on

I would like to work for the company because of a new feeling in customer service and for a better future .

Anonymous on

I wanna chance for improve myself.If i get this job that should be my big accomplishment in my whole life.As if,i'm completed few study but i'm confident about my future.

Anonymous on

I want to increase my knowledge ,experience , and discover the best

Anonymous on

I wanna go work to your company because I've seen their best value of customer service and satisfaction myself and it's very well know company. And it will be an honor to work with you

Anonymous on

I want to learn how you can do perfect service to the guest more than now i have.

Anonymous on

I like this hotel and I have no doubt It must be a super-clever hotel management that has been able to plan a good plan that has provided the best welfare to customers I wish to work in this hotel

Anonymous on

I want to learn how you can do perfect service to the guest more tgan now i have.i want to work with the company because o f highly rated records so i wish to also b part of the company.

Anonymous on

I like your company and I would like to work there

Anonymous on

I have experience in customer service, so i want to give good service to our client if am allowed to with you will enjoy my service , thanks

Frank Asiime kakiinga on

I woul like to work at Hilton hotel .I am up for any challenge that comes in way.and I promy you that I will improve and make this job successful one thank you

Daniel ameb on

I want to work as a waiter ,I am good at being a waiter,i never fail in what I do.i am up for any challenge that comes in my way .

Daniel ameb on

hey im the best i was private therapist Socar petrolium company owner Rovnag Abdullayev and i was work in he s spa so im the master of hamam end massages hilton guest wil be dffreant after me ;) soo good sell my service and i can speak english russian and little arabic just tray is free i can come to show my self and my magic you wil never get from any one again my sevice s thank you :)

Anonymous on

I would like to apply for pastry commis1 I have four years experience inoastry department

Anonymous on

I have never fail before ,and I want to make the place that I work at a successful place

Daniel on

Daniel ameb on

If I answer this simple question, did you give me a job

I like work as RECEPTIONIST I love this company a

Anonymous on

The benefits of a strong company and like the hospitality business. The challenge of learning a new industry, and the opportunities that could arise. Named a few of both accomplishments and failures.

Add Answers or Comments

To comment on this, Sign In or Sign Up.

Hilton Careers

Cover image for Hilton

A True Passion for Exceptional Hospitality In 2019, Hilton was ranked the #2 Best Multinational Workplace by Great Places to Work. Team...More

• BENEFITS