Interview Question

Staff Nurse I - Intern In the Operating Room Interview

-Burlington, VT

The University of Vermont Medical Center

Why do you want to work in the OR? How do you handle stressful situations? Positive patient experience, negative patient experience, how do you handle each? How do you handle personal and work conflicts? The general nursing interview questions, with a few OR specific.

Answer

Interview Answers

2 Answers

OR is the place were I can give my continuous concentration and be with the patient internally, I would like to talk to my co workers in stress full situations. I believe staying with out bias would be great and easy to cope while having different patient experiences. I would try not to bring my personal conflicts inside the hospital door so that I could ace on my work conflicts by using simple coping mechanisms , reading contents of medications which I use.

BALLA on

BALLA on

Add Answers or Comments

To comment on this, Sign In or Sign Up.