WideOrbit Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at WideOrbit

2.5

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at WideOrbit (San Francisco, CA) in August 2015.

Interview

Timely and professional but lacked organization of position and growth opportunities. employee I interviewed with was fairly new and did not understand the exact position hiring. Felt like the company was just looking for bodies.

Other Interview Reviews for WideOrbit

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at WideOrbit (Vancouver, WA) in September 2018.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter who discussed the position and conducted a technical screening. I was in an area with poor reception which resulted in a couple dropped calls but the recruiter understood and took it in stride.

I then moved on to a video conference, in lieu of an onsite due to travel constraints, with the senior engineer. It was a mix of technical review and a pretty cordial conversation regarding the needs of the team and opportunities for the candidate.

About a day after I received feedback from the recruiter about next steps. Unfortunately I had conducted on-sites with other companies who had already submitted comprehensive offers and had to decline to move forward.

In retrospect, interviewing with WideOrbit was a delight compared to the sometimes tortuous and lengthy processes of other companies. The recruiters were accommodating and genuine. The team and engineers I interviewed with were all down to earth and capable engineers whom I'd welcome the opportunity to work with anyday. The problem domain was interesting and especially compelling given how small and focused the teams were.

Interview Questions