Widener Interview Questions in Philadelphia, PA | Glassdoor

Widener Interview Questions in Philadelphia, PA

2.0

Campus Safety Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chester, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Widener (Chester, PA) in September 2016.

Interview

I met with the Assistant Director and then the Directors of Campus Safety. Many of the questions revolved around my interest in the position and what made me apply to the position. They clearly stated the details of the position and what a typical day would involve. They both were very courteous and welcomed me to the campus.

Switchboard Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chester, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Widener (Chester, PA) in March 2013.

Interview

very quick. very formal. hired on the spot, started in a week. lady was very nice, didnt ask any hard questions. very nice. gae me a tour the same day

Tutor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chester, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Widener (Chester, PA) in October 2011.

Interview

Job was posted online, and it asked to email the office. Office responded that very day and emailed back an application that needed to be turned in before the interview. Once the application was received, there was emailed for an interview. Interview was more causal. I filled out some online information for background check. Once given the ok, you are assigned to a school and can start when the school notifies you.