Wikimedia Foundation QA Automation Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

QA Automation Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Wikimedia Foundation (San Francisco, CA) in June 2015.

Interview

I applied to the company after finding an ad online. I applied and was contacted about two weeks later for an interview. After a couple of schedule changes, I spoke with a recruiter who told me that I was the second person that she'd ever given a technical interview to. It was clear she was out of her depth trying to hold a conversation on anything computer related. A pretty bland interview and no challenging questions. After the interview, I never heard back from them.

Interview Questions

QA Engineer, Automation Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Wikimedia Foundation (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

Series of 3 interviews. All three people asked approximately the same questions, and only expansions on those questions varied.

Not behavioral based, but it did include a 'project' to work on. I'm sure other positions would have more grilling, but the project was more about getting the current state in one's head, so it seems like a good indicator of work.

Interview Questions

• I'm not going to give away interview questions. If you know your field, you'll do fine.   2 Answers